Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 09:29 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,225,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRage View Post
Early stages I guess. I've gotten to know her for about 2 years but we haven't hung out outside of school. I mentioned in another thread about how she kissed me and started to open up and I took that as a sign of some sorts but I'm thinking the reality is that I like her and she's either using me or just views me as a friend.

I really need to figure out a way to get her to go out with me or at least hang out, then it would make more sense if I asked her out rather than just tell her how I feel. The only downside is that if she is creeps out, I just blew our friendship away.
Well, set up an event and tell her you are going there and one of several things will happen:

She makes an excuse and not show up, but doesn't offer another time.

She doesn't show up but does offer another time.

Or she does show up. In which that case you show that you are romantically interested in her by flirting and such.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2012, 01:56 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,606,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
The earlier the better, for me it was my Sophmore year of HS. The longer yor still scared of getting rejected the worst off you are
and the more you approach, the more you step out of your comfort zone, the more that your approach anxiety will go away?

Old 09-24-2012, 02:37 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,225,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToHaveALife View Post
and the more you approach, the more you step out of your comfort zone, the more that your approach anxiety will go away?
It goes away as soon as you realize it's not that bad.

Old 09-24-2012, 06:35 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,506,675 times
Fear leads to failure.

Old 12-22-2012, 03:54 AM

2 posts, read 2,304 times
can someone love you but not want o live together or be married or is this just another way of controlling the other person

Old 12-22-2012, 08:58 AM

1,514 posts, read 2,119,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank66 henry View Post
can someone love you but not want o live together or be married or is this just another way of controlling the other person
Yes, they can still love you. Could it be used as a form of control? Certainly. But it depends on the person
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships