Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 04:58 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,924,538 times

Advertisements

Sounds like sexual harassment to me.

Ah, the mists of the ball are clearing, and I foresee a piece of paper......
I can't make it out but it says "restraining order" at the top..........

The ball also says your job prospects are poor and you may like to think about a career change..............

It says that in the near future you are in danger of being physically assaulted by a large, angry man...................

It also mentions you should learn about the mystical art of "paragraphs"...................................... .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 05:06 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,443,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tailsfox View Post
Hi, Let me short introduce myself. I'm a Virgo guy who is 30 years old and I'm single. Recently just join a company working for a few months there. I just join in the company on March 2012. I had a crush on my superior which is my manager. She is a Capricorn who is 31 years old, a wisdom & pretty type of girl and with a lovely cute daughter which is just 4 years old.?..

... is the one who interview me. As my first impression to her is she is a nice hardworking woman and dedic company. She was someone I can see the future because she can handle things like guys do and she got the some feature what I want too. I was think is if she is single would be nice since we first met. But later on got found out she married, well a little upset I am. So she must be some lucky guy who owned her. Well as usual, we can’t avoid some gossip in the office. So what I’ve heard is her husband went to China for his career as lounge bar manager after she gave a birth and I heard her early before marriage life and after marriage life ...

... can help her. At first I just tell her to go her own (just two of us). I said to her “I’m gonna make you a joke”, Then I just kiss her cheek, she avoid me but I reach her cheek after second try. She ask me “is this a joke”. Well I answer her “No, I’m Serious”. She seem so angry at first but later I sense that is she happy inside. But later all of this slowly she ignore my call, refuse to go out, even she change the church we used to go. So All I want to know is that what she felt? Her mouth say no but her body language say yes. Am I getting wrong impression or what? Please I need help and I’m planning to resign because I may got better offer not because of the personal matter. But seriously, I just wanna know What this woman want and could we possible together? Thank You
She is not interested in you. I tried to cut out some of the text from your post and bolded a few key phrases.

Women are not "owned" ever.

If a woman says no she means no.

You're on the verge of serious legal trouble. Leave her alone.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:08 AM

571 posts, read 1,200,635 times
Yes, this would be called sexual harassment . "She says no, she doesn't answer my calls, she avoids me, she switched church" - all this and you are still wondering.

Take a new job and be glad if no charges / restraining order are filed.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:17 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,101,635 times
You are going down a bad road here, my friend. First, your attitudes toward women coupled with your writing make me think you are probably not from the U.S. If you aren't, and you live here now, you'll need to change the way you look at women as property or something to be owned if you ever want to find a mate. I think this woman has proven that she's doing fine on her own; you should respect that and stop trying to "save her" or "take care of her."

Secondly, it's never a good idea to get involved with a married woman. Add that to the fact that you are making unwelcome advances toward her and she has started avoiding you, and I'd say it's obvious she isn't that into you.

Do yourself a favor and cut it out. Move on to someone who wants to be with you.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:37 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
No.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:50 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,876,183 times
CP23's rule!!...longtime posters should know what I mean

for those who don't...the rule is basically, the longer the OP, the more messed up the situation is

Old 08-23-2012, 11:39 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,855,875 times
The answer is no, and no, I'm not reading your post. To avoid being accused of personal attacks, I won't elaborate further.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:24 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tailsfox View Post
Hi, Let me short introduce myself. I'm a Virgo guy who is 30 years old and I'm single. Recently just join a company working for a few months there. I just join in the company on March 2012. I had a crush on my superior which is my manager. She is a Capricorn who is 31 years old, a wisdom & pretty type of girl and with a lovely cute daughter which is just 4 years old. When the first time I join the company, she was so warm treating me and quite often she bring me morning break first. Sometimes she drop me the nearest LRT station and once she give me a ride while she saw me walking from the station to company. I mean she is really that nice as I describe and she is the one who interview me. As my first impression to her is she is a nice hardworking woman and dedicated herself to the company. She was someone I can see the future because she can handle things like guys do and she got the some feature what I want too. I was think is if she is single would be nice since we first met. But later on got found out she married, well a little upset I am. So she must be some lucky guy who owned her. Well as usual, we can’t avoid some gossip in the office. So what I’ve heard is her husband went to China for his career as lounge bar manager after she gave a birth and I heard her early before marriage life and after marriage life that her husband not treat her caring and well. Some of their friend who knew them longtime ago claimed that her husband is not kind of family guy who love kids and he got other girl friends at his working place. I heard that sometimes she is crying in the office alone at few years back. After all the hearing gossip myself just telling me she need to be care and love. After that about a month or so I just asking her to church as only god can help her. At first I just tell her to go her own but she said she don’t know the church address locate which is nearby her area. So I decided to bring her to my church, that is our first going out together and the first time I met her lovely daughter. This is how we start.
We went out together with her daughter a few times ever since. We went to park, movie, shopping and her house and even I celebrating her daughter’s birthday in her house. But all I can say is we went out not so often times but like twice a month. Because she is not someone who is going out easily. In the office she always staring at me and the way she talk is calm when talking to me and her eyes is opened wide. Some body language like her hair place all a side and show her neck. Well I assumed she is flirting me, So I decided about 2 months ago I start telling her what I feel inside about her on the phone at night. I tell her that I would not mind to have a girl friend or wife which owned a daughter. I tell her that I really love her daughter so much as her daughter and I always very close since the first time we’ve met. I love her daughter as her daughter love me. I told her I wouldn’t care if someone gossip me in our relationship. But I taught after my confess would melt her. But her answer is We are impossible. She understand all the message that I deliver and still impossible. Well as we are company official colleague, the next day we still having a good talk as I think I wouldn’t care too much even she say no. I mean most of the girl say no, but who knows their inside say yes. That’s what I think and to keep me not giving up. I did kiss her in the office early morning in the sudden (just two of us). I said to her “I’m gonna make you a joke”, Then I just kiss her cheek, she avoid me but I reach her cheek after second try. She ask me “is this a joke”. Well I answer her “No, I’m Serious”. She seem so angry at first but later I sense that is she happy inside. But later all of this slowly she ignore my call, refuse to go out, even she change the church we used to go. So All I want to know is that what she felt? Her mouth say no but her body language say yes. Am I getting wrong impression or what? Please I need help and I’m planning to resign because I may got better offer not because of the personal matter. But seriously, I just wanna know What this woman want and could we possible together? Thank You
I stopped at 'Capricorn'. Sorry, but I cannot take anyone seriously when they place great emphasis on astrology and think that has any bearing on anything.

Oh, your question? Lemme think...

My vote is for 'NO'... don't 'chase' a married woman, with or without kids.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:31 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
CP23's rule!!...longtime posters should know what I mean

for those who don't...the rule is basically, the longer the OP, the more messed up the situation is
oh yeah, I thought the same thing - mrcpg really pegged that didn't he?

To our original poster I'll say this...she is a MARRIED woman, she is not available. Move on.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:45 PM

5,020 posts, read 7,446,241 times
No and you need some help improving your social skills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships