Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 12:16 AM

2 posts, read 4,411 times

Advertisements

Hi, Let me short introduce myself. I'm a Virgo guy who is 30 years old and I'm single. Recently just join a company working for a few months there. I just join in the company on March 2012. I had a crush on my superior which is my manager. She is a Capricorn who is 31 years old, a wisdom & pretty type of girl and with a lovely cute daughter which is just 4 years old. When the first time I join the company, she was so warm treating me and quite often she bring me morning break first. Sometimes she drop me the nearest LRT station and once she give me a ride while she saw me walking from the station to company. I mean she is really that nice as I describe and she is the one who interview me. As my first impression to her is she is a nice hardworking woman and dedicated herself to the company. She was someone I can see the future because she can handle things like guys do and she got the some feature what I want too. I was think is if she is single would be nice since we first met. But later on got found out she married, well a little upset I am. So she must be some lucky guy who owned her. Well as usual, we can’t avoid some gossip in the office. So what I’ve heard is her husband went to China for his career as lounge bar manager after she gave a birth and I heard her early before marriage life and after marriage life that her husband not treat her caring and well. Some of their friend who knew them longtime ago claimed that her husband is not kind of family guy who love kids and he got other girl friends at his working place. I heard that sometimes she is crying in the office alone at few years back. After all the hearing gossip myself just telling me she need to be care and love. After that about a month or so I just asking her to church as only god can help her. At first I just tell her to go her own but she said she don’t know the church address locate which is nearby her area. So I decided to bring her to my church, that is our first going out together and the first time I met her lovely daughter. This is how we start.
We went out together with her daughter a few times ever since. We went to park, movie, shopping and her house and even I celebrating her daughter’s birthday in her house. But all I can say is we went out not so often times but like twice a month. Because she is not someone who is going out easily. In the office she always staring at me and the way she talk is calm when talking to me and her eyes is opened wide. Some body language like her hair place all a side and show her neck. Well I assumed she is flirting me, So I decided about 2 months ago I start telling her what I feel inside about her on the phone at night. I tell her that I would not mind to have a girl friend or wife which owned a daughter. I tell her that I really love her daughter so much as her daughter and I always very close since the first time we’ve met. I love her daughter as her daughter love me. I told her I wouldn’t care if someone gossip me in our relationship. But I taught after my confess would melt her. But her answer is We are impossible. She understand all the message that I deliver and still impossible. Well as we are company official colleague, the next day we still having a good talk as I think I wouldn’t care too much even she say no. I mean most of the girl say no, but who knows their inside say yes. That’s what I think and to keep me not giving up. I did kiss her in the office early morning in the sudden (just two of us). I said to her “I’m gonna make you a joke”, Then I just kiss her cheek, she avoid me but I reach her cheek after second try. She ask me “is this a joke”. Well I answer her “No, I’m Serious”. She seem so angry at first but later I sense that is she happy inside. But later all of this slowly she ignore my call, refuse to go out, even she change the church we used to go. So All I want to know is that what she felt? Her mouth say no but her body language say yes. Am I getting wrong impression or what? Please I need help and I’m planning to resign because I may got better offer not because of the personal matter. But seriously, I just wanna know What this woman want and could we possible together? Thank You

Last edited by 9tailsfox; 08-23-2012 at 12:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 12:21 AM

15,083 posts, read 20,396,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tailsfox View Post
Should I chase a married woman with one kid(daughter)
I don't have to read any of that to tell you the answer.

[no]

Old 08-23-2012, 12:23 AM

2,886 posts, read 5,790,845 times
^^^ x2

Old 08-23-2012, 12:27 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,563,026 times
No.

Old 08-23-2012, 01:39 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,565,777 times
If she's hot, do it. If not, don't do it. If she's a psycho, run as fast as you can and hide your bunnies and pots.

Old 08-23-2012, 01:51 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,054,194 times
Wow okay ...

First her being married aside, having a personal relationship with someone at work is almost always a very bad idea.

Most places have a policy against a person having a "relationship" with or being related to their supervisors AND vise versa.

Most people couldn't care less about birth signs, but you point it out like it is a physical description.

You talk about church and adultery in the same paragraph.

“I’m gonna make you a joke”
what does that even mean? If someone said that to me I would be offended and any relationship with that person would end.

I do not really believe you are in the your thirties, your wording is that of a teenager.

Last edited by Trackwatch; 08-23-2012 at 02:00 AM..

Old 08-23-2012, 02:35 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,489,293 times
I do hope English isn't your first language because if it is you have some other problems to deal with.

I didn't sit and read that entire, ridiculous wall of text but I can give you the answer based on the title of your post:

NO!!

Have I made myself clear?

Old 08-23-2012, 02:38 AM

74 posts, read 149,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tailsfox View Post
Hi, Let me short introduce myself. I'm a Virgo guy who is 30 years old and I'm single. Recently just join a company working for a few months there. I just join in the company on March 2012. I had a crush on my superior which is my manager. She is a Capricorn who is 31 years old, a wisdom & pretty type of girl and with a lovely cute daughter which is just 4 years old. When the first time I join the company, she was so warm treating me and quite often she bring me morning break first. Sometimes she drop me the nearest LRT station and once she give me a ride while she saw me walking from the station to company. I mean she is really that nice as I describe and she is the one who interview me. As my first impression to her is she is a nice hardworking woman and dedicated herself to the company. She was someone I can see the future because she can handle things like guys do and she got the some feature what I want too. I was think is if she is single would be nice since we first met. But later on got found out she married, well a little upset I am. So she must be some lucky guy who owned her. Well as usual, we can’t avoid some gossip in the office. So what I’ve heard is her husband went to China for his career as lounge bar manager after she gave a birth and I heard her early before marriage life and after marriage life that her husband not treat her caring and well. Some of their friend who knew them longtime ago claimed that her husband is not kind of family guy who love kids and he got other girl friends at his working place. I heard that sometimes she is crying in the office alone at few years back. After all the hearing gossip myself just telling me she need to be care and love. After that about a month or so I just asking her to church as only god can help her. At first I just tell her to go her own but she said she don’t know the church address locate which is nearby her area. So I decided to bring her to my church, that is our first going out together and the first time I met her lovely daughter. This is how we start.
We went out together with her daughter a few times ever since. We went to park, movie, shopping and her house and even I celebrating her daughter’s birthday in her house. But all I can say is we went out not so often times but like twice a month. Because she is not someone who is going out easily. In the office she always staring at me and the way she talk is calm when talking to me and her eyes is opened wide. Some body language like her hair place all a side and show her neck. Well I assumed she is flirting me, So I decided about 2 months ago I start telling her what I feel inside about her on the phone at night. I tell her that I would not mind to have a girl friend or wife which owned a daughter. I tell her that I really love her daughter so much as her daughter and I always very close since the first time we’ve met. I love her daughter as her daughter love me. I told her I wouldn’t care if someone gossip me in our relationship. But I taught after my confess would melt her. But her answer is We are impossible. She understand all the message that I deliver and still impossible. Well as we are company official colleague, the next day we still having a good talk as I think I wouldn’t care too much even she say no. I mean most of the girl say no, but who knows their inside say yes. That’s what I think and to keep me not giving up. I did kiss her in the office early morning in the sudden (just two of us). I said to her “I’m gonna make you a joke”, Then I just kiss her cheek, she avoid me but I reach her cheek after second try. She ask me “is this a joke”. Well I answer her “No, I’m Serious”. She seem so angry at first but later I sense that is she happy inside. But later all of this slowly she ignore my call, refuse to go out, even she change the church we used to go. So All I want to know is that what she felt? Her mouth say no but her body language say yes. Am I getting wrong impression or what? Please I need help and I’m planning to resign because I may got better offer not because of the personal matter. But seriously, I just wanna know What this woman want and could we possible together? Thank You

There are a lot of words used that did not need to be used since your title says it all. The short answer is NO, YOU SHOULD NOT EVER CHASE A MARRIED WOMAN. Leave her alone and keep your feelings to yourself.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:51 AM

11,157 posts, read 13,926,917 times
OP, you are walking on thin ice. You don't know that the rumors about her husband are true. Even if she has shared stories about him, you don't know them to be true. It's easy to say something. Even is she has told you stories, you only have her side of the story and who knows if it is true or not? What is true is that she is a married woman, and a co-worker (and from the sound of it, a manager in a position over you), so all signs indicate to keep your relationship with her strictly professional. You may have blown it with your little kiss on the cheek stunt.

Also, you mentioned going to church. I don't know your affiliation, but I believe most churches would frown upon your further pursuing of this woman. If you really have any doubt about it, I suggest a meeting with your pastor. Aside from his sound advice, talking about it may help you get this off your chest and therefore make it easier for you to move on.

Lastly, if you got a better job offer, it may be a good way to distance yourself from the situation. Jump on it. Good luck to you and keep your nose clean!

Old 08-23-2012, 05:55 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,400,903 times
And you take her to your church too? What kind of church you do you belong to which encourages men to chase married women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships