Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 03:53 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,012,182 times

Advertisements

Love it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2012, 04:03 PM

26,689 posts, read 41,617,124 times
My fruit punch soda I was drinking almost came out my nose. Real funny.

Old 08-24-2012, 04:38 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,172,002 times
Pro: You can hug them all the time.
Con: You can't hug them all the time.
lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Here's a pro and con in my world...

Pro: He fixes things
Con: He fixes things

Is that so? So what is he a handy utensil around the house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Haha!! I used to hate when the SO left all his little shaving hairs all over the sink!! We had a house with 2 full bathrooms upstairs so eventually we took over separate bathrooms. Then I didn't have to see the hairs anymore!
That should be all the problems in ones life.

Old 08-24-2012, 04:41 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,036,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Is that so? So what is he a handy utensil around the house?
I love him dearly, but he's so handy it's almost a detriment. Thankfully duct tape comes in fashion colors now Kidding!

We had a 12yr old washer and dryer that was handed down to us when we were first married. I had those damn things 8yrs. Not efficent, didn't do such a hot job washing the clothes and only big enough for a small load. Everytime one of them broke I though "YES! I'm getting new ones!" and he'd go and fix them. I teased him that one day I was going to take a baseball bat to them!

When we moved the movers wanted to know if we were taking them and I didn't even hesistate with a "NO"!

Old 08-24-2012, 04:44 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,172,002 times
Quote:
I love him dearly, but he's so handy it's almost a detriment. Thankfully duct tape comes in fashion colors now Kidding!

We had a 12yr old washer and dryer that was handed down to us when we were first married. I had those damn things 8yrs. Not efficent, didn't do such a hot job washing the clothes and only big enough for a small load. Everytime one of them broke I though "YES! I'm getting new ones!" and he'd go and fix them. I teased him that one day I was going to take a baseball bat to them!

When we moved the movers wanted to know if we were taking them and I didn't even hesistate with a "NO"!
lol!

Heck at least he tried to save money.

Old 08-24-2012, 05:19 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,036,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
lol!

Heck at least he tried to save money.
I'm not so sure we saved a whole lot of money. I had to run the dryer twice to dry the clothes for every load. Sometimes you just have to let things go. I was so thankful for a new, high efficiencey, large capacity set!

Old 08-24-2012, 05:39 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,575,426 times
Quote:

I was the handy one in my one and only live-in arrangement. He was good with computers, but I wouldn't let him TOUCH anything else in the house. I swear, everything he touched broke immediately.

Just as an FYI though, Michale Inman (the gentleman behind the comic) started a kickstarter campaign to save Tesla's museum, Wardenclyffe, from demolition. They're using the money to turn it into a museum

As a HUGE Tesla fan I donated a bit, but in less than 10 days they obliterated their goal of $850,000 and have raised over 1 million so far, with over a month to go. So, if you take a look at his website and have a bit of money lying around think about donating it to fix up Wardenclyffe!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships