Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 06:47 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,234,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I KNOW.

You bad boy.

I believe I won't lick a **** today, either...tomorrow however, is another story.

I meant religious beliefs lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2012, 06:49 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I meant religious beliefs lol
That's why I asked.

What religion forbids licking vaginas?????

Old 08-24-2012, 06:51 PM

52,254 posts, read 52,668,250 times
LOL, probably those wacky muslims.... they seem to hate any form of fun.

Makes Christians look like Lindsey lohan on an bender......

Old 08-24-2012, 06:51 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
There must be great natural inner and outer beauty if the person you are attracted too..There is nothing wrong with that- I am sure you fall in love with a great sun set or a beautiful child .... It is good to be attracted to that which is good...don't let the weirdo jerks drag you down and sexualize this attraction...enjoy.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:55 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, probably those wacky muslims.... they seem to hate any form of fun.

Makes Christians look like Lindsey lohan on an bender......
Lol @ Lindsay on a bender...is there any other type?

Well those people wipe their own butts with their hands so I don't count them as an authority on ANYTHING.

Also, I bet they don't object one bit to someone licking THEIR private parts.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:58 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I have NEVER held that belief!
Hahahaha!

Old 08-25-2012, 09:46 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,541 times
This thread is lame.

The OP is bisexual like many women in western society.

What else is new?

Old 08-25-2012, 09:50 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
This thread is lame.

The OP is bisexual like many women in western society.

What else is new?
I seriously don't think many women in the U.S. are bisexual. I don't even think they're bi-curious. And that includes the "Western World."

Like I said before, I think most women are only "covetous," and I would kick that figure up to the 50+% mark.

Old 08-25-2012, 10:07 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I'm not really concerned about labeling myself. I just thought I could spend a couple of months being a lesbian. I can stop dating men during that time and focus on women. I usually meet men online but the lesbian pickings are awfully slim on the sites I'm currently on. I don't expect a lesbian to just fall into my lap, so I'd have to actively look for one. Also, I'd only be looking for lesbians and not bisexual women.
I'm straight, but I can tell you this: When a straight friend of mine dated a woman, the woman's friends (ie, the "lesbian community") did not receive it well. They made it very difficult for my friend and treated her like an outcast.

You know why? They couldn't stand the whole "I wanna try being gay" thing. They felt it made a mockery of who they were as people, because it is so fake and manipulative. Now, see, my friend was with this woman for nearly two years, so it wasn't just an experiment or a phase. They really did love one another. But with so many women pretending to be bi or gay for show because it's trendy and/or will attract the attention of idiotic horndog-type men, surely you can see how the friends of any woman you date could view you with suspicion.

And honestly? I think they'd be right. I believe sexuality is fluid, and very few people are entirely hetero- or homosexual their whole lives. But you're treating it like something to try on like a pair of jeans. No woman in her right mind is going to go near that unless it's purely sexual, and I can't blame them. What is "curiosity" to you could mean falling in love and getting hurt to them.

So if you do date women, be prepared to be seen like an object yourself until you are comfortable enough with who and what you are to say, definitively, "yes, I like women" or "yes, I like both men and women." That may not seem fair if you are genuinely struggling with coming to terms with your sexuality, but somehow, I don't get the feeling that there is a whole lot of sincerity here. I could be wrong, but I get the sense that this is just something for you to do, particularly as you are callous enough to actually look for a surrogate for the girl you once had a crush on. If that is not objectifying a human being, I don't know what is.

Old 08-25-2012, 10:23 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Yes, but that doesn't mean I have to do it unless I decide to become a lesbian for real.

This is exactly what I mean.

So, you're just going to play around and jerk people's chains while you decide if you can stomach the thought of munching carpet?

Please, do women--and men--a favor and don't date anyone until you grow up a bit. People aren't on this earth to be your lab rats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships