Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 01:21 AM

791 posts, read 1,425,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
This is awesome. Shhhhhhh.....Don't tell the Eagle fans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 01:48 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
It's embarrassing but I try not to feel that way.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:13 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
That happened to me yesterday...I was completely uncomfortable...

It's amazing that I will get into a stare down with a g'64" 220 lbs guy but get nervous as all heck when a women checks me out aggressively.
That happened to me quite a bit this year.

I tend to get the following looks.

The "I am going to rip your clothes off and use you for a sex toy" look. (Intense)

The "I have the biggest crush on you, you're more than a man, you are a legend" look. (That adorable look of amazement)

Then there is the "You are so disgusting, I hate you more than the devil." look. (keep it balanced)

I also get the "You have such a hard life, you need my love" look. (I do seem to bring out sympathy)

My favorite is the "I truly care for you." look. (Possibly the most meaningful relationship material)

Old 08-27-2012, 04:19 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Because she doesn't know you.

You have to remember she may still find you attractive but your a complete stranger.

Not to mention she is a women and your a man...for all she knows she could be checking out a hot serial killer

Women are cautious..and they should be.
Veyron gets it. The physical power differential between men and women makes all the difference. We've seen threads here on why aren't women more open to sex, or why aren't women as into ONS as men are. This is why.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:25 PM

354 posts, read 617,691 times
It is true. Women are much more subtle. I have never seen a woman walking around with a boner while checking out a man.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:47 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanman76 View Post
It is true. Women are much more subtle. I have never seen a woman walking around with a boner while checking out a man.
LOL. Post of the day here. Just the wet floor signs around the 50 shades of gray section at the bookstore.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:59 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,013,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Veyron gets it. The physical power differential between men and women makes all the difference. We've seen threads here on why aren't women more open to sex, or why aren't women as into ONS as men are. This is why.
I get women completely..lol
All I had to do was conversate and really listen..

Old 08-27-2012, 05:56 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
I get women completely..lolAll I had to do was conversate and really listen..
You'd be surprised how rare this is.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:04 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post

The "I am going to rip your clothes off and use you for a sex toy" look. (Intense)

The "I have the biggest crush on you, you're more than a man, you are a legend" look. (That adorable look of amazement)

Then there is the "You are so disgusting, I hate you more than the devil." look. (keep it balanced)

I also get the "You have such a hard life, you need my love" look. (I do seem to bring out sympathy)

My favorite is the "I truly care for you." look. (Possibly the most meaningful relationship material)

My favorite too.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:08 PM

354 posts, read 617,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post

I love it when a woman gives me this look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships