U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 11:33 PM

24,682 posts, read 48,317,299 times

Advertisements

^ Maybe you just scream 'player', BG? lol

Yeah I mean it's a problem even for guys who have confidence. If you're already so shy, and wanna practice asking out girls, the fact they're in groups of 3 or 4 just makes it doubly hard IMO. You've got four sets of eyes staring you down, judging you. I remember dreading running into a group of teenage girls. While I was never made fun of that much, for some reason some people seem to like to pick on me and I think I have some of that left over fear of being made to feel like a freak or embarrassed. Maybe my extreme insecurity and low left-esteem also makes me feel that everyone is judging me. Like if I'm walking down the street, and someone just gives me a neutral look (not smiling) I might just assume it's a negative look, when that might totally be untrue.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2012, 12:27 AM

6,174 posts, read 5,390,782 times
I think the problem is the fantasy world so many live in.

And love is a fantasy.

Old 08-30-2012, 02:21 PM

4,188 posts, read 4,611,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
I think the problem is the fantasy world so many live in.

And love is a fantasy.
What is love.

DJ RAR1TY - What is Love - YouTube

Old 08-30-2012, 03:07 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,642,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
This is very true. I have been blocked by quite a few broads already, I was in position to get laid that very night and her friend or friends come out of no where and scoops her away from me. This past summer I had a girl making out with me with her legs around my waste.
That's one hell of a visual.

Old 08-31-2012, 01:42 AM

16,231 posts, read 19,970,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
I was already worked up already bro. She just started kissing me and saying she thinks im cute. She just jumped on me making out, I had my hands on her nice thick Africana Americana butt, this was the first time in a longtime that I made out with a black chick. Her friend yanks her away from me. whenever a woman assumes im cute or handsome her friend may assume im either creepy or unattractive. My buddies thst night took photos of that encounter.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:32 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,642,467 times
Quote:
I was already worked up already bro. She just started kissing me and saying she thinks im cute. She just jumped on me making out, I had my hands on her nice thick Africana Americana butt, this was the first time in a longtime that I made out with a black chick. Her friend yanks her away from me. whenever a woman assumes im cute or handsome her friend may assume im either creepy or unattractive. My buddies thst night took photos of that encounter.
Apparently, it flew way over your head...

Old 08-31-2012, 07:55 AM

24,345 posts, read 26,240,331 times
Quote:
Or maybe her friend didn't think she was in the correct state of soberness to consent to go to a secondary location with a complete stranger. Women look out for each other like that.

Old 08-31-2012, 09:09 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,007,795 times
In my experience her friends like me.

All you have to do is charm the hell outa them and be a gentleman, but also be funny, and show you're smart, and buy them a round of drinks and be cool with them, and show them you have money and are packing heat. That's all.

Old 08-31-2012, 09:16 AM

9,783 posts, read 9,141,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Or maybe her friend didn't think she was in the correct state of soberness to consent to go to a secondary location with a complete stranger. Women look out for each other like that.
No kidding. The last thing I'd ever do is let a friend, drunk or otherwise, just take off from a bar with a complete stranger. Sadly, so many men don't understand why women are leery (or should be), because all they care about is getting laid and how dare her friends interfere with his orgasm?

Old 08-31-2012, 09:19 AM

21,188 posts, read 22,160,920 times
Quote:
Quote:
Apparently, it flew way over your head...
Hahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaha!!!

There are tears in my eyes because I'm laughing so hard!!!

Personally, I would never put my legs around some guys waste!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships