Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,346,533 times

Advertisements

[I was hanging out at the Black Stallion with my friends Lebron, Kobe, Jr. and Jeff. We were drinking beers and doing all the other things men do. Out of nowhere we start having this conversation.]

LEBRON: Look at that chick over there.

[I look and see a blond haired chick with boobs so big that they are disproportionate. They also look like obvious implants. She also has a big ass. Again, she looks disproportionate. Her face is extremely made up. Almost like a caricature or something.]

LEBRON: A real woman. You’d have to be a REAL man to be able to get you some of that.

[I’m obviously not impressed. It’s also worth noting that when Lebron gets drunk, he gets turned on by the strangest things. He’s had about 6 beers… or 7, I don’t keep track.]

LEBRON: You’re trying to tell me you wouldn’t hit that?!

T.JENKINS: She’s obviously manufactured, and she looks like a clown.

LEBRON: Now, how are you gonna say something like that?

T.JENKINS: I’m just sayin’. I’ve seen better. At the same time, I’ve seen worse.

LEBRON: [shakes his head] You're hopeless. What is it? She a woman? That’s why you ain’t into her?

T.JENKINS: You can question my preferences… Oh wait up, who was it last Friday that went home with that tranny. What was his name? Jimmy!

LEBRON: She said her name was Jamie, and I did not know she was a tranny.

T.JENKINS: She said Jimmy, loud and clear. And you can’t tell me that you didn’t know he was a tranny, he was rocking a goatee down to his hips.

LEBRON: That was a necklace. She said Jamie. Your problem is that you mad because she wanted me. To soothe your pain, you try to spin things to your advantage. Her name is Jamie.

[Kobe, Jr, and Jeff join in the conversation]

KOBE: Yo, she / he said her name is Jimmy.

JR: I heard Jimmy, too.

JEFF: You’re the only one who insisted on calling her Jamie. She almost decked you in the mouth for that.

LEBRON: See all of you are just jealous.

T.JENKINS: Doesn’t change the fact that you came running back for us crying about that defining part you discovered from “Jamie.”

LEBRON: Could have been a strap on.

T.JENKINS: AWWWW!!!! See, you done had too much. You know that point? Where all reasonable perception goes out the window, you are way past the point. You go home to her and then you whine to us about how you ended up in bed with the Joker’s wife.

LEBRON: Well at least I’m getting some. What are you getting? You know, in all of 5 years that I’ve known you, I’ve never seen you with a chick. I’ve never seen you approach any woman. You know your problem? You have no manhood. You are not a man!

T.JENKINS: Don’t give me that. I am a man. I have approached women. I’m sure you were there that one time.

KOBE: I sure as hell never seen you approach a woman.

JR: Me either.

JEFF: There was that one time… No never mind, I was dreaming.

T.JENKINS: Whatever! But I have talked to women before.

LEBRON: And they’ve all approached you. How do you know that they were women?

T.JENKINS: I guess I just know.

LEBRON: NO YOU DON’T KNOW. “I guess I just know.” What MAN says that?! You know, you talk like a woman sometimes.

T.JENKINS: Look, I can easily tell who is a real woman and who is a tranny.

JR: You couldn’t tell when watching that one talk show episode on trannies. You were way off.

T.JENKINS: Whatever.

LEBRON: This is how you work. You sit around waiting for women to initiate. What woman initiates? What man allows himself to get initiated? You are not a man. You’ve probably been talking to trannies this whole time.

T.JENKINS: Look, YOU personally were there, remember that one day when we were approaching ladies. I was approaching as well. What about that one lady you showed me in the silver dress with dark brown hair.

LEBRON: She approached YOU.

T.JENKINS: I couldn’t help that. I was getting ready to approach. When I turned back around from talking to you suddenly I was face to…boob.

[dissolve to a scene exactly as T.Jenkins described it]

LEBRON: That was a FAIL.

T.JENKINS: Fine, but you have to give me the one when I walked over to a table where that ladie was sitting.

LEBRON: She was gone and she walked up on you. FAIL.

T.JENKINS: COME ON!!! I thought she was there. I didn’t realize until I got there that that was a blow up doll!

[Show scene of T.Jenkins walking up on a blow up doll and then seeing a lady approach him with two drinks]

LEBRON: FAIL!!!! and what kind of woman has a blow up doll anyway ?! o_O

T.JENKINS: Okay, what about a couple of weeks ago when I was at that table getting all painted up. I DID APPROACH.

LEBRON: I did not see you approach them, but then again I came late to the party. For all I know they approached you… and made you their *****. You were rocking that lip gloss. MY POINT STANDS. WHAT MAN WEARS LIP GLOSS?!

[Everyone laughs at T.Jenkins]

JEFF: My girl is giving away some panties you might want to check it out see if there is anything you want to try on.

T.JENKINS: You want to try on that window?

JEFF: Easy.

LEBRON: All this time past and you ain’t had one girl.

T.JENKINS: How do you know I have no one. I’ve had opportunities.

LEBRON: AND YOU NEVER TAKE THEM!!! That’s your problem. You’ve lost out on Lacy, Shawanda, Chante. Oh, and that one chick you told me about, Katrina. She was as good as they get. How'd you let her go?

[Suddenly, my mind gets stuck on her. I’m quiet, and I get up to go outside. I need the space to think. Lebron joins me after a minute or so.]

LEBRON: Hey T. Look. We’re cool. We friends. We family. We give each other ****, because that’s what we do. I don’t mean to offend or hurt you.

T.JENKINS: no, you said nothing that offended me. I just remembered something.

LEBRON: What is it?

T.JENKINS: Oh, nothing. It’s amazing how fast this year has gone. It’s already going on September.

LEBRON: Cool weather is coming.

T.JENKINS: Yeah, followed by freezing.

[This is a day in my life. This is pretty much my family. We bust each other’s balls, but we have each other’s backs. We live crazy lives too. You are probably wondering who Katrina is. You will more likely than not find out.]

(Posts and Runs for cover)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 06:36 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
I got through 3 sentences and quit and still have no idea why you would post this here instead of making a blog.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:42 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
I was going to say you need to get new friends, until I read that this is your family. Sad. You need a new life.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:44 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times
My brain is full of ****.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:45 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,674,189 times
Snooze. Please summarize.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:46 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times
Seriously though that was a pretty good read. Please post more, I'm bored.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:48 PM

640 posts, read 717,612 times
That's gotta be a real party when you get Kobe and LeBron together...

Old 08-27-2012, 06:51 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
I stopped reading when you had all those sports players were your friends, and then the girl with disproportionate boobs.

Just write a blog. People who want to read your stuff will be able to read it.

Old 08-27-2012, 07:49 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,830,417 times
Sorry I was too busy gauging my eyes out with this rusty fork.

Old 08-27-2012, 07:52 PM

61,699 posts, read 87,101,195 times
Hard to read and way to long. Sorry...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships