Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 11:30 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,103,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I am so glad I am MARRIED and don't have to deal with all the dating crap that goes on in the dating situation.
Dude, what do you think we're trying to do here? I figure you have to date someone before you can marry them. Am I going about this wrong?
How could I get married if I can't even get a date?

Old 08-28-2012, 11:38 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,167,903 times
You could go Asian style and have an arranged marriage, skip out the dating altogether :P

I jest.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:45 AM

102,263 posts, read 108,293,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
You mean women in their mid to late thirties, who are raising some deadbeats children by themselves, and all of a sudden are willing to put up with a boring nice guy lifestyle in exchange for a steady paycheck? You sure are correct, they do marry nice guys, no argument from me there.
No, I mean women in their 20's who don't have self-esteem issues. The A guys are the type they look for. Women can get their own steady paycheck.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:56 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,228,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Yep, another 'nice guys finish last' thread.
You know, if all of these casanovas are getting action why do they care so much about "nice guys"? It's like the jocks in high school bullying the nerds when despite appearing to have everything.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:09 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,617,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
So the girl is testing a perfect stranger to watch her drink, so another perfect stranger won't slip a rufee in it? Maybe the type and intelligence of the girls you approach explains your "near perfect record" of late?

Answer is both. Just like there are different kinds of guys, there are different types of girls. Right, wrong or indifferent, people that are "comfortable in their own skin" show the confidence that is necessary to succeed, and therefore they do.

I take more of the honesty approach, and so far I find that it opens more doors than it closes. And the only doors it closes are the ones I really don't need to walk through anyway, so it's all good. (I guess if my sole purpose in life was "getting laid", then I might see it differently, but that's not my primary goal.)
Every mans goal in life is to get laid as much as possible. Some, that cant get laid, simply like to pretend this isnt the case. I am honest to a fault, and thats why i rub some people the wrong way. Women test, its the reality. Do your own research and then have an educated opinion about it, it makes for a much better exchange and debate.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
No, I mean women in their 20's who don't have self-esteem issues. The A guys are the type they look for. Women can get their own steady paycheck.
Attractive women in their early twenties, more precisely 18-24 are found as the most attractive group by all men alike, nice guys, bad boys, jerks and everyone in between. THere are many good reasons for it, as there are reasons they ignore every polite nice guy in their environment while giving it up freely to every jerk that comes their way.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Agreement doesn't mean surrender or submission

And be careful...you might become washed out.
I think you enjoy saying surrender and submission, while pretending that isnt the case. You dont have to tell me im right, i already know it

Old 08-28-2012, 12:13 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,808,929 times
Quote:
Every mans goal in life is to get laid as much as possible. Some, that cant get laid, simply like to pretend this isnt the case. I am honest to a fault, and thats why i rub some people the wrong way. Women test, its the reality. Do your own research and then have an educated opinion about it, it makes for a much better exchange and debate.
What a bunch of crap... then again, this is C-D... where reality is on a permanent vacation.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:15 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,808,929 times
Quote:
Attractive women in their early twenties, more precisely 18-24 are found as the most attractive group by all men alike, nice guys, bad boys, jerks and everyone in between. THere are many good reasons for it, as there are reasons they ignore every polite nice guy in their environment while giving it up freely to every jerk that comes their way.
Sorry, guess I do not count then. I have zero interest in 20-somethings, in fact any woman under 35 or so purty much 'gets excused'.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
What a bunch of crap... then again, this is C-D... where reality is on a permanent vacation.
Unfortunately, too many men have been brainwashed, inhibitesd and socialy conditioned to believe that sex is ugly, sex is sin and as a result are ashamed of being men and having sex drive. Im hoping one day they are able to see reality for what it is, abnd become mother nature intended them to be before brainwashing took place. Keeping the hope alive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships