Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2012, 08:11 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToHaveALife View Post
well teens and 20's are the prime years for any gender
I don't know. Some of the daddies on the soccer field this past weekend were looking pretty darn good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2012, 08:18 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
well teens and 20's are the prime years for any gender
Prime in what sense? I can't WAIT to be out of my twenties.

Old 09-25-2012, 08:24 PM

60 posts, read 56,843 times
Quote:
i wouldn't want to be attracted or date a woman that is young enough to be my daughter
And why not? Whouldn't you like a women with no wrinkles, saggy parts ad with beautiful skin? What's wrong with you? Everybody likes youth.

Last edited by tranquility_now; 09-25-2012 at 08:40 PM..

Old 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility_now View Post
And why not? Whouldn't you like a women with no wrinkles, beautiful skin and saggy parts? What's wrong with you?
And what happens when they get old? You just dump them and get a new model?

Everyone ages.

Old 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,662,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Of course, I broke one of my rules for the man I'm currently interested in because he's 39...but he looks 25
How long do you know this guy? make sure to find out about his history and you're gonna have to be direct. When I go out with girls your age there are certain things I don't say. unless she asks. But most of them are doomed to failure as a result and more is about me having a little fling than anything else serious or long lasting.

And if he doesn't have baggage, then the question has gotta to be why. At 39 that's pretty alarming.

Disregard if you just want to have fun.

Old 09-25-2012, 08:32 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,606,606 times
Quote:
Prime in what sense? I can't WAIT to be out of my twenties.
as in looks wise, and yes i don't want to date or be in a relationship with a woman that is young enough to be my daughter, i find it disgusting

Old 09-25-2012, 08:39 PM

60 posts, read 56,843 times
Quote:
And what happens when they get old? You just dump them and get a new model?
Everyone ages.
Men are not the only ones doing the "dumping", women go for newer models as well. We are all, men and women, very shallow and we all just pretend otherwise.

Old 09-25-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
How long do you know this guy? make sure to find out about his history and you're gonna have to be direct. When I go out with girls your age there are certain things I don't say. unless she asks. But most of them are doomed to failure as a result and more is about me having a little fling than anything else serious or long lasting.

And if he doesn't have baggage, then the question has gotta to be why. At 39 that's pretty alarming.

Disregard if you just want to have fun.
I've known him for a few months now on a close level, and know a lot about his history since we share a lot of mutual friends. I've known him as a person for a few years on and off. He doesn't do 'flings' according to what I know, and what our mutual friends who have known him for 15+ years know. He's been single for about 7 months after a LTR, his ex ended up cheating on him multiple times and when he found out he broke it off with her. No kids, good job and has women hitting on him all the time It's actually really amusing for me to watch.

Old 09-25-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility_now View Post
Men are not the only ones doing the "dumping", women go for newer models as well. We are all, men and women, very shallow and we all just pretend otherwise.
I find it to be far more common with men. I've had two friends who have had their husbands leave them for younger women.

I hold no compassion for people who leave their families for a pretty face. Either sex. I find it disgusting.

Old 09-25-2012, 08:49 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,255 times
Quote:
as in looks wise, and yes i don't want to date or be in a relationship with a woman that is young enough to be my daughter, i find it disgusting
Do you have any hobbies or interests? Do you have a job?

I have a sneaking suspicion that you live in your parents' basement. Am I right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships