Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 02:08 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've searched long and hard on youtube for this clip(that's what she said)

I was looking for the clip where in the movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Javiar bardems characters straight up asks the women if they would like to have sex....

It would have been much better with a vid clip to support....

It actually made sense, but you know.. I'd never have the balls to pull it off in real life....

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/361267...ion_to_oviedo/

there you go

great scene btw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2012, 02:12 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
yep, still causing trouble good to see ya. I notice you're going through a depression episode again...mine just passed. I feel okay...for now

well stay on your medication, do not go stretches without it or they say it will regress your moods or whatever. are they still 'episodes' if they last continuously? LOL. I have bad depression state or worse depression state, right now it's in bad. That's it.

Old 09-02-2012, 09:42 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,677,046 times
In my case, the chics that are doing me the most have dibs on any serious relationship in modern times.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:42 AM

1,081 posts, read 1,811,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
No cause I didn't want to stay. I didn't want to cuddle. I didn't want to watch tv & listen to music & take showers together. I didn't want to eat dinner or have drinks. Didn't wanna go to the movies.

I wanted to be able to call him when I wanted to have sex, have sex, go home & not have to hear from him again until I wanted to have sex again. He couldn't deal though....he thought we should at least be friends and be able to hang out
Oh wow....im shocked. Usually the man treats the woman like this. Nice to see some other sensitive men exist besides me

Old 09-03-2012, 03:34 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,693,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by introspective1 View Post
Oh wow....im shocked. Usually the man treats the woman like this. Nice to see some other sensitive men exist besides me
Then perhaps friends with benefits isn't for you because you will immediately fall in love with that person. You emotionally attach yourself to someone too easily.

Old 09-03-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
No cause I didn't want to stay. I didn't want to cuddle. I didn't want to watch tv & listen to music & take showers together. I didn't want to eat dinner or have drinks. Didn't wanna go to the movies.

I wanted to be able to call him when I wanted to have sex, have sex, go home & not have to hear from him again until I wanted to have sex again. He couldn't deal though....he thought we should at least be friends and be able to hang out
Nice girl friends in modern times are willing to get their girl friends and girlfriends involved and claim it is what girl friends should always be good for in modern times, because, only bad girls are willing to let us miss our turn.

Old 09-03-2012, 03:52 PM

545 posts, read 908,420 times
OP I don't think anything is wrong in being honest about it.

Old 09-03-2012, 04:41 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Sure. And will he be offended if she asks for money? Just a simple business transaction.

Old 09-03-2012, 05:17 PM

You make it seem like we can only be honest as a form of respect toward fellow human beings, with professional women.

Old 09-04-2012, 12:34 PM

1,081 posts, read 1,811,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Then perhaps friends with benefits isn't for you because you will immediately fall in love with that person. You emotionally attach yourself to someone too easily.
Yeah. That happened to me once. I had an fwb situation once with a much older woman once and she treated me like crap after we slept together saying things like "im only using you til i find a man my age" .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships