Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2012, 05:12 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
No but the way she is describing wanting to be slapped and thrown around doesn't turn me on either really. If I am having sex is because I am into her, throwing her around and slapping her like a rag doll sounds more like anger issues and grudge sex. I use dirty words but I won't use nor can I think about using terms like "that's it you f%^$#% w****e" or things like that.

Although one time I did grudge **** and I must admit I was rougher than normal pounding wise and I lasted longer than normal like close to 40 minutes non stop and she latter said she loved me, but I didn't have any real feelings for her plus I was going through emotional turmoil at the time of a heart break from another girl and loosing my beloved Doberman so that mindset isn't exactly great for a long term relationship.

What am I trying to say with this? If a woman likes me treating her like my c** dumpster she should not expect me to really have feelings for her at the same time.

You know nymphomania is a tragic, destructive mental illness right?

It doesn't translate into "kinky" no matter how hard you try.

Just stop with the N word, ok?

Old 08-30-2012, 05:20 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
It doesn't mean you have anger issues because you like to be thrown around. I'm a very different person in and outside of the bedroom. I don't get it...seriously what is with guys saying if a woman likes to mix things up or be dirty that she's not relationship material. Thank God it's 2012 and it's okay for women to embrace their sexuality nowadays. I wouldn't want to be with a guy who couldn't handle that.
I am not saying mixing it up dirty means she is not relationship material. I like dirty stuff also within reason, and I can take charge things I have said about myself in the past on this forum have been truthful, I have and like to engage in sex other than lights out and candlelight blah blah. However my want of sex comes from the love of the female form and it is not in my nature to make her feel like she is a c** dumpster using demeaning language even when giving her my stuff. You are saying it is 2012 a women should be open with their sexuality yet society in 2012 is programming men that if they are rough with a woman they are abusers and neanderthals and should they slap her he gets slapped with jail time for spouse abuse. I witnessed my father when I was a kid slap my mom in anger, I also over heard them being rough in the bedroom sex wise despite I covering my ears with the pillow on both accounts. I don't slap women for anything, whether she wants to be sexually man handled or otherwise. I am nothing like my father in that regard and I won't be. So my suggestion for women that want to be slapped around is to join a outlaw biker gang or something and then you can get all the man handling abuse you can take. Of course you'll be considered property also. So which is it, do you want a mans respect (feminism) or do you want Sean Connery?

Old 08-30-2012, 05:34 PM

8 posts, read 42,923 times
I love how me saying rough sex equated to me wanting to be slapped and abused. Spanking, as I think of it, only
Means being hit on the butt. I don't want to be abused and I think that if a couple has rules set in place nothing will get out hand. You trust your partner to not cross your boundaries.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
You know nymphomania is a tragic, destructive mental illness right?

It doesn't translate into "kinky" no matter how hard you try.

Just stop with the N word, ok?
What N word? You are confusing with some others posting. I would like to describe my kinky nature but every time I do the mods delete it, or someone says I give TMI or came across as *creepy*. These days I can't even post my idea of a sensual make out session without it being deleted.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:45 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girl980 View Post
I love how me saying rough sex equated to me wanting to be slapped and abused. Spanking, as I think of it, only
Means being hit on the butt. I don't want to be abused and I think that if a couple has rules set in place nothing will get out hand. You trust your partner to not cross your boundaries.
Just make up a word if it goes too far.

"Me secret word is "Muffin!""

Old 08-30-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl980 View Post
My comments are not directed toward you with slapping part. On the rear?, sure ok. But I HAVE encountered a couple women in my time who liked to be roughed up and we didn't last long because I just couldn't provide her with that. Telling me to call her "w****", telling me to choke her , telling me to pull her hair so hard I might have given her whip lash. Just not into that and on top of that her attempting to play the who's more in control you or me? game turned me off even more. I am use to being the one to give some directions but with her it was only to be met with resistance and being told "say please". What? I guess I am equating this stuff to a woman who is a huge control freak looking for a guy that is even more over the top control wise and I am not about that.... A man's performance physically is largely due to how he is stimulated mentally , mentally by what he sees but also by how he is made to feel.

Old 08-30-2012, 06:03 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
What N word? You are confusing with some others posting. I would like to describe my kinky nature but every time I do the mods delete it, or someone says I give TMI or came across as *creepy*. These days I can't even post my idea of a sensual make out session without it being deleted.
Nah I love your post. Makes me laugh my arse off.

Old 08-30-2012, 06:05 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,039 times
Guys, just give your gf/wife a good smashing every so often. I mean REALLY nail her and make her gag on it.

She will cry that you are too rough and don't want to be treated like that again.

No more complaining

Old 08-30-2012, 06:05 PM

8 posts, read 42,923 times
I took your advice and sat him down to tell him. I started trying to seduce him but learned that he had already masterbated while I was at work. I'm now going to the gym.

Old 08-30-2012, 06:08 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times
Well..what did he say. I mean. Was he receptive and willing to work with you or what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships