Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 07:16 AM

18,432 posts, read 34,269,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
You used a very very lightskinned (and mixed race) woman as an example of someone that is gorgeous

anyway, society is much harsher on black women. and I am not surprised someone called the OP out for her hair not being real. as a black woman you can just NEVER win. if you wear weave you are being fake and then if you wear your hair natural its considered inappropriate. the only way they will be satisfied is if you are a white woman with naturally long hair.
Who cares who she used? The thread is about weight and not color. Maybe you should take this back to fashion and beauty with your 100% AFRICAN hair.

Yes, Nyanna and all else, I know that she will later quote this of me and tell everyone what a racist I am. At this point, I don't care. I know that I am not.

Old 09-06-2012, 07:18 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,109,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Who cares who she used? The thread is about weight and not color. Maybe you should take this back to fashion and beauty with your 100% AFRICAN hair.

Yes, Nyanna and all else, I know that she will later quote this of me and tell everyone what a racist I am.
Are you mad that I don't hate my 100% African hair?

Old 09-06-2012, 07:23 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,463,359 times
This thread redefines the word suck.

Old 09-06-2012, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Are you mad that I don't hate my 100% African hair?
LOL. I think its funny that you think you have 100% African hair. I actually think natural hair looks good on black women. I am quite sure I have said that on very many threads in the past.

I don't care what you hate or don't hate. What I do care about is the fact that you think you can tell people they are racist and tell them to shut up on CD.

You should be banned. It's people like you that pull the race card everywhere they go. I knew a woman like you who did the same thing at work. Didn't do anything but the employers were afraid to say anything because she was always pulling the race card.

It's not ok to behave the way you do.

Old 09-06-2012, 07:31 AM

5,654 posts, read 5,140,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I am one of the few honest women who admits freely to gettin the girls out if I want a discount at the tyre shop.
That works? Strewth... men are pretty dense at times.

Old 09-06-2012, 07:33 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,109,792 times
Quote:
LOL. I think its funny that you think you have 100% African hair. I actually think natural hair looks good on black women. I am quite sure I have said that on very many threads in the past.

I don't care what you hate or don't hate. What I do care about is the fact that you think you can tell people they are racist and tell them to shut up on CD.

You should be banned. It's people like you that pull the race card everywhere they go. I knew a woman like you who did the same thing at work. Didn't do anything but the employers were afraid to say anything because she was always pulling the race card.

I actually think its funny that a white woman thinks she can tell me what type of hair is sitting on my own head. Don't you think I know what type of hair that i have? I was born with it. I have tight coily, kinky African hair. You sound very jealous that I am not mixed with White

Old 09-06-2012, 07:54 AM

Quote:
I actually think its funny that a white woman thinks she can tell me what type of hair is sitting on my own head. Don't you think I know what type of hair that i have? I was born with it. I have tight coily, kinky African hair. You sound very jealous that I am not mixed with White
Yes, that's what it is. I am jealous that you are not mixed with white. I am distraught.

Old 09-06-2012, 07:58 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,866,376 times
Quote:

don't waste your time on this one...ain't worth it...its been shown time and time again that she herself is prejudice towards others and is a total hypocrite.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
don't waste your time on this one...ain't worth it...its been shown time and time again that she herself is prejudice towards others and is a total hypocrite.
Yes she is and she needs to be banned.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:09 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,754,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I get a lot of lewd and borderline harassment comments, does that count?

Hahaha. I think you need to write a sitcom on your experiences. Or at least be a contributor to xojane or Jezebel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships