Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 06:59 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinasgt2005 View Post
First time in this forum and I happened to pick this thread. Wohoo!!! I am 38 and should be in my prime BUT (women you will understand this) I had my prime material removed two years ago. If I take my happy pills I am 18 years old again and ready to rumble if I do not I am an 80 year old prune.
Hmmmm, what are those "happy pills" called and do you need a prescription???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2007, 07:50 PM

558 posts, read 2,248,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
Hmmmm, what are those "happy pills" called and do you need a prescription???
May I please request an order of the happy pills??!

Old 01-28-2008, 01:42 PM

1 posts, read 2,522 times
Default Sex drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The French Maid View Post
I find this topic fascinating. I find alot of women complain because their husbands/boyfriends have low sex drives. We don't think of this because society makes us believe that men want it ALL THE TIME which is not true.

I was wondering who here male or female are not "getting" it enough or want it more but the other partner is not interested. Also, I would like to hear from people that feel pressured to have sex with their partner even though they don't want to or feel the need to....

Comments ecouraged
well in my situation I only get sex with my wife 4x a year imagine that I don't know what I need to do to get her to make love with me, i always ask first if its ok & even if it is ok i dont get the feeling she like having sex. Any input people?

Old 01-28-2008, 01:59 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,831,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The French Maid View Post

...who here male or female are not "getting" it enough or want it more but the other partner is not interested...
Post your replies with a picture, your phone number, and the hours your spouse is at work.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:16 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,153,037 times
Let's see...how do I say this without breaking the rules of the board?

Me: 450 hp, fuel-injected, pneumatic action with quick recharge. If able to, 3-4-5 times in an evening is fine by me. Not bad for a 45-year-old.

Wife: Not bad at all. But 4-5 times a week is fine by her. Sometimes, she'll push me for more, though.

Old 01-28-2008, 03:14 PM

6 posts, read 20,095 times
I am a wife of 25yrs. and have always felt that "I wish i could get more sex" In my thirtys i thought i would go crazy! it didnt matter how much i complained to my husband, he wont change...he just is not turned on by it as much as i am. Im in my fourtys now, and its worst than ever. but now, i try to not focus so much on it, or maybe i just dont care anymore.

Old 01-28-2008, 03:57 PM

893 posts, read 791,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janalp View Post
I am a wife of 25yrs. and have always felt that "I wish i could get more sex" In my thirtys i thought i would go crazy! it didnt matter how much i complained to my husband, he wont change...he just is not turned on by it as much as i am. Im in my fourtys now, and its worst than ever. but now, i try to not focus so much on it, or maybe i just dont care anymore.
Well you just explained my life....hold on... at menopause the drive will go away and you will be freed. It's very liberating to be able to say "no thank you"

Old 03-04-2008, 08:42 AM

1,938 posts, read 6,262,125 times
IM WITH YA!! I want it all the time-- but my problem is if I want it, I gotta throw myself at my husband of 3 years. And even then, I feel like Im forcing myself on him. He lacks interest, but once he REALLY gets going its better.. My issue is, shouldn't he want to get it from me, and initiate it? Or has he just become so lazy he doesnt care?

Old 03-04-2008, 10:53 AM

52 posts, read 199,940 times
If ya don't have matching sex drives you are in for a very sad marriage that won't last (unless you like punishment). Sex is just as important as any other part of a relationship and prolly more. People that don't want alot of sex all the time have something wrong with them and need to get help unless they want to be alone with themselves forever.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:39 AM

1,969 posts, read 5,957,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by humble guy View Post
well in my situation I only get sex with my wife 4x a year imagine that I don't know what I need to do to get her to make love with me, i always ask first if its ok & even if it is ok i dont get the feeling she like having sex. Any input people?

Don't ask.......my DH does that - I hate that! It should be spontaneous and fun. Ravage her! Attack her when she leasts expects it! Make it fun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships