Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 04:10 PM

6,536 posts, read 7,255,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Of course, CD men have tons of options and are very picky when it comes to women.
Yup, men can be picky when it comes to looks but can care less if a woman has a degree, a car, etc.
Women can be picky when it comes to a man's financial status but can care less if a man is not handsome. Nature of psychology among the sexes.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
If any man tells me he doesn't think that chick's bod is hot, I'm gonna' smack him in the head with her breasts!!!!
Careful or those plastic breasts may bounce out of the room if you do that.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:11 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,360,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Yup, men can be picky when it comes to looks but can care less if a woman has a degree, a car, etc.
Women can be picky when it comes to a man's financial status but can care less if a man is not handsome. Nature of psychology among the sexes.
How's that working out for you?

Old 09-05-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
How's that working out for you?
Just fine.

Your man's wallet was quite attractive when you started dating him. Didn't he take you on vacation around the world before you moved into his place? See what I mean. Finances play a role on women regardless of how much women deny it just as looks play a role on men which we don't deny.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:22 PM

629 posts, read 1,232,008 times
Quote:
I met plenty of men who wanted to screw me for my natural big boobs. The new boobs may bring more in more fish, but it's up to the woman to be discerning with what she keeps on board and what she throws back into the water.
I'll give you that (I like the throwing back fish anology). But that would depend on the woman and whether or not they can tell the difference between the genuine deal and the pro game player. This is another topic entirely but I find that many women who go for that movie model look, attract the expert players who know exactly how to get what they want from you. It only takes one to say the right words with the right look. This goes for everyone but with some women it becomes a fulltime job and a lot of heart ache to determine one from the other. All I'm saying is that some don't like the stress it brings, even though some do. Man this got off topic fast.

Ehem. I don't like how fake breasts feel. I like to manhandle a woman (I'm still very gentle). And I find some women with work done seem to be very protective of that part (since they've invested in it). Hence boring sex.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:22 PM

51,921 posts, read 52,318,517 times
I'm not a big fan of the fakes boobs, or too much cosmetic surgery, I say to each their own. I could go on and on in a pedantic way, about the merit of the real goods vs the purchased, I won't bore the crowd as it's been said already.

I think somewhere up the thread there was much said about how guys don't care etc etc and these arguements were made by women, mostly.

Here is what the deal is.

If a guy see you with your clothes on, the big bolts on may look like nice, depending on how you're dressed.

When a guys see you with your clothes off, he might not raise a score card with his opinions on them, as that surely raises the odds that the clothes will go back on.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:27 PM

11,327 posts, read 9,213,633 times
No to fake boobs and the plastic look.

I go for the nice smile and intelligence.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:35 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,145,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
No to fake boobs and the plastic look.

I go for the nice smile and intelligence.
I like when they are combined..you know...intelligent boobs. Have their own climate control system, can communicate, reads Shakespeare.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:35 PM

499 posts, read 754,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I agree
Latinas IMO are definitely the most attractive women on the face of the earth on average. (I'm half Latino so of course I'd say that)

Old 09-05-2012, 05:08 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,360,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Just fine.

Your man's wallet was quite attractive when you started dating him. Didn't he take you on vacation around the world before you moved into his place? See what I mean. Finances play a role on women regardless of how much women deny it just as looks play a role on men which we don't deny.
If you must know, I was sold on the fact that he's good with his hands. And yes, I admit...I'm a materialistic b*tch. I liked his truck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.