Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2012, 09:45 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,069,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
oh ive lived in these places for longer than 6 months. So glad to be home!
Personally, I prefer NY. I was born and raised in So Cal. I like it there but I love it here. And I was perfectly happy in both places.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 09:45 PM

601 posts, read 756,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
LOL.

Honestly, I don't take the stuff he's saying seriously anyways.....it's MOST single men, come on brauwyn. I do not know how you can deny this. Most likely because you have a husband so you think there's many more men out there like that or whatever but really they are needles in a haystack. I'm telling you, you're more likely to meet an alicant....
depends where youre looking! everything comes with its territory. guys like me arent picking up chicks at the library or coffee shop... well maybe hehehehe Nobody is looking for a wife/husband at the club

Old 09-15-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
LOL.

Honestly, I don't take the stuff he's saying seriously anyways.....it's MOST single men, come on brauwyn. I do not know how you can deny this. Most likely because you have a husband so you think there's many more men out there like that or whatever but really they are needles in a haystack. I'm telling you, you're more likely to meet an alicant....
All the guys I dated were good men - not liars. My male friends are good people - nothing like a lot of the guys I see posting on here.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
depends where youre looking! everything comes with its territory. guys like me arent picking up chicks at the library or coffee shop... well maybe hehehehe Nobody is looking for a wife/husband at the club
So, are you done crying in your coffee about your missed chance at marriage?

2,794 posts, read 3,669,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
blah, blah, blah. I'm sure it's working out for you exactly as it should.
The only thing that is working for me, is the Socratic method and discovering sublime Truth (value) through argumentation. Unfortunately, for me, it means that many women don't say what they mean or mean what they say as often as they claim.

19,045 posts, read 25,116,756 times
Quote:
oh come on now! there's TONS of garbage people in Boston and LA
Massachusetts is completely different from Jersey as well as the rest of New England. That's not to say there aren't garbage people here, but you're simply not going to run across Jersey Shore when visiting Cape Cod. When I first started taking my husband to Jersey I had to warn him about the meat heads down there (mom lives in Toms river near sea side). To him, that kind of stuff isn't real. It's for the TV, but it is real. It's insane.

8,711 posts, read 11,697,500 times
Quote:

Not that men pick me up in the club, but I am so glad I spend most of my time in the library then.

There's no decent men out there no more; just a bunch of 'hot shot gamers' and wannabes it's sad for these women trying to date that are decent

Old 09-15-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Yep pretty much. That guy posts like he is on bad mescaline.
The only thing women keep proving is that they are lying when they claim to want honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings, especially when it is not what they want to hear.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:49 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,765,534 times
Quote:
you don't 'get' the thread because you clearly never had to resort to desperate tactics to get women.... but these are the games they are playing now. that 'just be yourself' stuff went out the window, when the ones that are out there now started taking over the scene with their nonsense.

IMO, people that lie like your wife's first husband and my sister, LOL, it's not just a bad habit but a character flaw. Most people that lie for no reason whatsoever, are people you can never trust with the most menial tasks responsibilities.
I concur that it is a character flaw...Now you said that being yourself was not enough these days...well it depends on what you bring to the table..In my case- I wrote music- performed- Had a good singing voice..good guitar player - not bad on piano...My hair was long and blonde..my eyes were green...I had a good strong build- was fairly intelligent....Girls are suckers for these types....I did not have to lie- because I had riches...and a thing called talent.

Yah I have a hustler sister also...who is a different type of liar...she lies for profit. AND if you are at the north pole about to freeze.....and have made arrangements for her to pick you up at 4 pm...polar time...She will not show up and you will die...You are right about the "most menial tasks"...she can not be trusted ever.

Hope you don't mind my bragging...but when you can croon a tune and melt a heart- woman wanted to be with you- for the thrill- and for status... silly people.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You'd better look for someone like your granny.
Unfortunately, we live in a new millennium and I don't expect the morals of last millennium to survive in the new one, especially with a maturing Information Age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships