Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2012, 11:01 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,671,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Nope. Go ahead. You will get the TRUTH.
I think I trust the women on DateHookup more on this one; at least, I got to see chics just being themselves on the Internet, and, some chics did ask me to inbox them a dic pic, just to see if I was worth their time or not. Unfortunately, I am still feeling a bit bashful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 11:03 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,023,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
I am surprised anyone has to even ask what that means. What if I claim that in my case, women fornicating me often may help me overcome my natural commitment phobia that develops when women don't fornicate me enough?
Talking in circles huh?

So you are wanting women to have sex with you without any commitment, so that you can get over your commitment issues? Good luck with that.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
why don't you repeat that 20 more times for the people who missed it the first 50.

at the very least, I mean bottom of the barrel thing you could do is at least own up to just being a run of the mill liar. Instead of passing the buck onto women you lie to. weasels.
Wow. I didn't know you were so bitter. I hope time will heal your "wound". Just so you know, I am actually being honest about chics who are doing me the most having dibs on any serious relationships in modern times. Why would I lie about that?

It is too bad you probably don't live anywhere near me; otherwise, I would offer you full body massage with happy ending just to practice the healing power of O, if you were willing to claim to be willing to be a girl friend, even if only after you evaluate my skills enough.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
HUH? Newsflash...just because they aren't with you doesn't mean they are not "rewarding" honesty.
Well, here is another newsflash; I tend to be the truest witness bearer in the box, usually, and most liars tend to get rewarded with sex more than me.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:09 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,114,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Talking in circles huh?

So you are wanting women to have sex with you without any commitment, so that you can get over your commitment issues? Good luck with that.
Dan doesn't need luck. He'll win them over with his words obviously.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noworneveragain View Post
They treat you as a friend and it will stay this way. Female friend is a different category, off-limits to sexual advances, we often joke that we couldn't date any of our female friends cause they know us too well and we know their ways, too
That is not my position at all. In my case, girl friends are welcome to be girls and friends, even in the most heterosexual of manners and fashions.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neworleansisprettygood View Post
Dude, I just searched through your posts. You wrote an "essay" on the "palliative effects of cannabis sativa" on cognitive dissonance. If you're smoking, I really, really suggest you stop and seek therapy to help you get back on the right track.
(addressed to daniel)
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Why do you say that if you don't even have an argument, but are merely resorting to a fallacy of argumentum ad hominem? You are welcome to actually try to come up with enough logic and reason to have a valid argument instead of merely being judgmental without a just Cause.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Yes.
Thank you for your honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:16 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,023,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Thank you for your honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings.
Here, let me truncate that for you ...

"Thank you for your honesty"

Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner

Old 09-15-2012, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
Life is just not so black and white. You can't just label everything and expect it to work how you want it to.
Words have meaning and if we are not specific and are merely ambiguous, life can be even more gray than it should be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships