Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 12:35 PM

45 posts, read 74,114 times

Advertisements

To say that you want to have mixed kids because you want them to be beautiful is like saying that you are not capable of producing any good looking kids unless they are mixed with another race. I have seen good looking kids where both parents are black and I have also seen some not so good looking kids that are mixed. You never really know what the child is going to look like.

I have seen kids (one black parent and one white parent) that wind up looking like :
- a light skinned to medium skinned black person
- hispanic (light tan in complection) BTW I know that hispanics can be white or black and is an ethnicity
- indian ( One of the parents is African)
- a hybrid (not really black or white looking)
- white with or without black features

It all depends on the genes and lineage from both parents. The kids might still end up being unattractive. For the OP to post pics as if he knows that by race mixing the kids will look like that is delusional.

Last edited by betterlife4me; 09-06-2012 at 12:46 PM..

Old 09-06-2012, 12:47 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,666,425 times
Of course you could have unattractive biracial children as well, it's a crap shoot.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:50 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,120,474 times
To me there seems to be 2 issues at work here. 1) This guy (as has been previously mention) probably has some self-hate issues and feels the "lighter is better" mentality is the way to go. and 2) Seeing the fact that he used celebrities examples instead of real people he's seems to be an advocate of the "hollywood" standard of beauty that so many people seem to fall prey too (no matter how fake it may actually be) The OP in a sense is looking for a illusion that isn't there. In his case, the illusion of the perfect biracial baby. I pray that somehow he is brought back to reality in some shape or form for his sake and the sake of any future partners or children he may have.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:45 PM

13,768 posts, read 38,202,996 times
Thread is closed. This is the wrong forum for this discussion.

As a reminder.. ALL Celebrity photos are copyrighted. You can post a link to the URL but not the picture itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships