Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 09:12 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,016,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
men and women are very different. Men dont need to be lusted after and certainly not dominated, they just need a woman who is attractive. Women may prefer a man who is physicaly attractive of course, but it isnt as important as said mans behavior. In a most basic sense and all complexities aside, women need to look good for men, becasue their beauty is subconsciously equated by men to youthfulness and fertility. Men, need to display a a certain type of behavior to be attractive to women, in order to demonstrate that they can be good protectors and providers. Women get pregnant and men dont, this is where all of gender differences originate.

So... HOW does female infidelity work again?

(and for the record, I am not saying all females are unfaithful, or saying men or women are better; I'm asking a simple question)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 09:55 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,282,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
You know, it's not just guys -- everyone wants to feel "lusted for" sometimes. It's not just the question of physicality, it's seeing that enthusiasm in someone else's eyes, hearing it in their voice and knowing that YOU have something about you which simply does it for them

But there have been women who got to know me and became fairly lustful, and in a couple of cases more than just "fairly". I recall one woman who admitted to me openly that she loved watching me cook, that it actually worked her up and got her aroused because I had this look of focused dedication, concentration during those moments, passion for what I was doing in a way that indicated I was devoted and didn't give a tinker's damn what anyone thought of me.

When it came to demonstrating her lust there were no holds barred; I KNEW she wanted me, she made it apparent -- and I loved it, too.

This isn't a male need; this is a human need, the need to be not only desired but to know that YOU do it for someone else in a way that makes all others pale.

It isn't limited to the body; but trust me, the body becomes lusted after as part of the person entire once attraction begins. People stop seeing what they originally saw and proceed to see something else.
Well said.

Of course I enjoy being lusted as well as hearing compliments from my girl. I would find sex a bit blaaah if she ONLY did it for sentimental reasons without being turned on by me. Women do get turned on by a man’s six pack, rear, etc. they uuuh and aaaah, bite their lip, etc. for different celebrities “Oh my gawd, he’s hot…Ooooh, would love to get my hands all over him…” Wouldn’t it be nice for your girl to be turned on like that for you? Sounds fun. I enjoy hearing compliments like that too. Makes me want to do the Tarzan yell/call when it’s time for intimacy.

Johnny Weismuller Tarzan Call - YouTube

Old 09-07-2012, 10:21 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,863 times
Quote:
So... HOW does female infidelity work again?

(and for the record, I am not saying all females are unfaithful, or saying men or women are better; I'm asking a simple question)
female infidelity is beyond simple to explain. When a woman is not satisfied in the bedroom, she will cheat and it will be mans fault for her doing so. No exceptions.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:25 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,698,521 times
No and if someone does then don't tell me about it. That's awkward.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
female infidelity is beyond simple to explain. When a woman is not satisfied in the bedroom, she will cheat and it will be mans fault for her doing so. No exceptions.

Spoken like a true [self-moderated before the powers-that-be come around and get all tetchy] with all the reasoning power and observational skills of a [self-snip] who just crawled out of [self-edit] yesterday. I'd reckon you haven't even stopped $#!++ing yellow yet.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:11 PM

22,343 posts, read 29,457,534 times
If I have slept with you, it's because I wanted you and I showed you. Now if I keep sleeping with you, then its because I enjoyed myself and would like it to continue. If I didn't see you again after the 1st time, then you have no dyck or no idea of what you are doing..

Old 09-07-2012, 12:31 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,384,553 times
Just to break this up, the current Google ads on this page as I scroll are:
1) Antidepressants
2) Meet Lesbian Singles
3) Victoria's Secret Panties

Old 09-07-2012, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Just to break this up, the current Google ads on this page as I scroll are:
1) Antidepressants
2) Meet Lesbian Singles
3) Victoria's Secret Panties

Mine is an ad about checking legal records and the woman in it looks like she makes her living chasing parked cars, but she's sporting huge knockers.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:38 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,863 times
Quote:
Spoken like a true [self-moderated before the powers-that-be come around and get all tetchy] with all the reasoning power and observational skills of a [self-snip] who just crawled out of [self-edit] yesterday. I'd reckon you haven't even stopped $#!++ing yellow yet.
settle down nancy.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:46 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,663,909 times
Oh man, I have seriously lusted after some guys and it sucks if it's not returned. That's when you know there's no point in continuing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships