Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 10:39 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,695,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
I have notice that a lot of these so called "straight men" are into shemales, and trannies, and I don't understand why.I thinks it's kind of an insult to be honest about it, for a man to not be into something that was designed to be put here for him, but the majority of straight men are running behind men.Me personally if a man tells me has had sex with a shemale, or is thinking about it, I would no longer view him in the same light before.And not to mention most of these t-girls are very conceited as hell, and these men blow up their egos.BIG TIME.

Do any other ladies feel this way?

Most of the trannies hate 'actual' women as well that's why they're so vicious towards them. Sorry for being born with a vagina.

The so called 'straight men' into shemales is a joke more so then trannies.....I don't agree with men being with a woman because she was designed for him. If he wants to be with men, that's fine with me but don't call yourself straight and you want shemales. Makes no sense at all.

Old 03-21-2013, 01:09 PM

482 posts, read 794,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Most of the trannies hate 'actual' women as well that's why they're so vicious towards them. Sorry for being born with a vagina.

The so called 'straight men' into shemales is a joke more so then trannies.....I don't agree with men being with a woman because she was designed for him. If he wants to be with men, that's fine with me but don't call yourself straight and you want shemales. Makes no sense at all.

Seriously? I always thought that they were conceited, and had huge egos, but I did not know they hate natural born women. If you can, would you give me an example?

Old 03-21-2013, 01:11 PM

34,935 posts, read 36,065,245 times
This thread is bizarre.

Old 03-21-2013, 03:34 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,575,918 times
Quote:
I have notice that a lot of these so called "straight men" are into shemales, and trannies, and I don't understand why.I thinks it's kind of an insult to be honest about it, for a man to not be into something that was designed to be put here for him, but the majority of straight men are running behind men.Me personally if a man tells me has had sex with a shemale, or is thinking about it, I would no longer view him in the same light before.And not to mention most of these t-girls are very conceited as hell, and these men blow up their egos.BIG TIME.

I will tell you why as I wondered the same myself when I was overseas and saw a huge market for it.

Story short, the men say the sex is better (particularly fellatio) with a shemale to the point where once they crossed over they never went back. Also, the men say they trust a shemale more so then a real woman.

Ladyboys of Pattaya - YouTube

Old 03-21-2013, 03:42 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,575,918 times
Quote:

Not to turn this into an argument, but regardless of whatever % men are into shemales, the statistics points out to the fact that women are far more likely to be bisexual then men.

"Most women are naturally bi-curious when it comes to sex, a new report has discovered. And what's more, it becomes more pronounced the older they get.

In a study carried out by Boise State University found that out of a group of 484 heterosexual women, 60 per cent were sexually attracted to other women; 45 per cent had kissed a woman and 50 per cent had fantasies about the same sex."

More than half of women are bi-curious and attracted to other women | Mail Online

No wonder why so many women these days are tonguing each other down in the night club even though they have a bunch of single young men all around them.

Old 03-21-2013, 03:52 PM

30,418 posts, read 21,645,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Not to turn this into an argument, but regardless of whatever % men are into shemales, the statistics points out to the fact that women are far more likely to be bisexual then men.

"Most women are naturally bi-curious when it comes to sex, a new report has discovered. And what's more, it becomes more pronounced the older they get.

In a study carried out by Boise State University found that out of a group of 484 heterosexual women, 60 per cent were sexually attracted to other women; 45 per cent had kissed a woman and 50 per cent had fantasies about the same sex."

More than half of women are bi-curious and attracted to other women | Mail Online

No wonder why so many women these days are tonguing each other down in the night club even though they have a bunch of single young men all around them.
. Was seeing a lot of this for a while, but falling off lately.

Old 03-21-2013, 03:56 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,052,310 times
She male? You mean someone born with both male and female parts? A hermaphrodite? As a biological female, I don't think I'd want to date someone who also is attracted to someone who has a penis. As far as cross dressers etc. I have no problem with that. Transvestites? That's cross dresser, right? I have no problem with that. It's just clothes.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:30 PM

11,054 posts, read 16,751,562 times
It always cracks me up when a guy insists he's still 100% totally straight even though he totally has a thing for Thai ladyboys.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
I will tell you why as I wondered the same myself when I was overseas and saw a huge market for it.

Story short, the men say the sex is better (particularly fellatio) with a shemale to the point where once they crossed over they never went back. Also, the men say they trust a shemale more so then a real woman.

Ladyboys of Pattaya - YouTube

That could be the case. I just think those men are actually to be honest, and only want the **** of the shemales.Are you a man that likes shemales? I ask because you brought up Thailand. And I think the percentage of men liking shemales is about 40% maybe more. Now as I get older, I see more, and more men getting turned out by themselves. And I would also like to bring up grown men also go to Thailand for other reasons besides shemales. I would say what the reasons are for, but if I even write it out fully I will get upset and want to hurt something or someone.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:08 PM

Quote:

True. I truly believe more, and more women will be turning to each other for masculinity, and comfrot. Cause apparently some men these days do not have it.Or they are turning because women are so damn awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.