Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 07:06 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Seriously? I always thought that they were conceited, and had huge egos, but I did not know they hate natural born women. If you can, would you give me an example?

Um, this is my opinion, it's not supposed to speak for the population of non transwomen. Transsexual women seem to have a deep seeded dislike of 'natural' born women, pointing out how much better they look then a 'real' woman, etc. This is is just my opinion from what I have seen. I do agree with you that they are usually conceited.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:21 PM

482 posts, read 798,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Um, this is my opinion, it's not supposed to speak for the population of non transwomen. Transsexual women seem to have a deep seeded dislike of 'natural' born women, pointing out how much better they look then a 'real' woman, etc. This is is just my opinion from what I have seen. I do agree with you that they are usually conceited.

I have notice this too. and some tranny admirers love to boost their egos by agreeing with them.Even though half of them look a hot ass mess.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
I have notice this too. and some tranny admirers love to boost their egos by agreeing with them.Even though half of them look a hot ass mess.
Personally I don't care if a man wants to be or is a transsexual or if someone wants to date them. A lot of gay men (from what I have seen) they put women down for their looks and stuff like that just like transsexuals. Far as I'm concerned in both cases it's probably due to jealousy.

some of the transsexuals are very pretty, when they have those contests and yea, some of them don't look good.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:36 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,861,688 times
Quote:
I have a very close friend/FWB whose sister is a shemale. The shemale sibling is always going on about how much more fabulously sexy and beautiful she is than the biosister, who moonlights as a fitness model... she usually just ignores it and understands that for whatever reason, she needs to do it for her own self image.

To be blunt, shemale sister is horrifically abrasive, arrogant, and rude... and she still looks impossibly like a dude. There's nothing even remotely "feminine" about her appearance, build, etc: she just looks like a skinny dude with long hair and botoxed lips. She'd fool absolutely no one; some people are into that, sure... but she's tried to enter beauty contests at bars and things like that. When she gets shot down or panned, she just turns around and tells uber-hot biosister that her skin looks really bad and she should consider getting work done soon because she's getting close to 30.

My friend warned me of how unpleasant she had become over the years that I hadn't seen her, and I figured it was probably just hyperbole. Then, I went to a party over at her place:

Friend: "Hey, _____, look who moved back to LA!"
Sister: "... oh, hi?"
Me: "Hey, ______ (female name), how are you?"
Sister: "...good." *eyeing me up and down with contempt*
Friend: "It's _____, don't you remember?"
Sister: "Oh, yeah. I thought so. I just remember you being... a lot skinnier."
Me: "Yeah, damndest thing, huh? I remember you looking a lot more like a dude the last time I saw you."
*awkward silence*
Friend: "So... who wants some chips and dip??"

Moron.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
On the left is one of my friends' sister, who used to be her brother:

And this is my friend:

The shemale sibling is always going on about how much more fabulously sexy and beautiful she is than the biosister, who moonlights as a fitness model... she usually just ignores it and understands that for whatever reason, she needs to do it for her own self image. I generally wouldn't post pictures of this nature up online, but... after moving back to LA after four years and meeting again at a social event:

Friend: "Hey, _____, look who moved back to LA!"
Sister: "... oh, hi?"
Me: "Hey, ______ (female name), how are you?"
Sister: "...good." *eyeing me up and down with contempt*
Friend: "It's _____, don't you remember?"
Sister: "Oh, yeah. I thought so. I just remember you being... a lot skinnier."
Me: "Yeah, damndest thing, huh? I remember you looking a lot more like a dude the last time I saw you."
*awkward silence*
Friend: "So... who wants some chips and dip??"

Moron.

LMAO. Now that would've been uncalled for if she hadn't been downright rude first. I agree that it has something to do wit their own self image and boosting themselves up or something. The top picture looks nothing at all like a woman, how awful. there's nothing wrong with the woman on the bottom picture, imo.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:46 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,861,688 times
Quote:
LMAO. Now that would've been uncalled for if she hadn't been downright rude first. I agree that it has something to do wit their own self image and boosting themselves up or something. The top picture looks nothing at all like a woman, how awful. there's nothing wrong with the woman on the bottom picture, imo.
Heh, I had a moment of remorse and took the pics down, but, what has been seen cannot be unseen You can vouch for it...

No, the biosister is extremely attractive, very pretty, and about as unpretentious about it as you could possibly get; she picks up modeling gigs for extra money but when she's not doing that, she's one of the most frumpy women you'll ever see in Socal It's just such a juxtaposition versus her over-the-top vain, ridiculously-unattractive shemale sister...

Old 03-22-2013, 08:00 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
No. I said I am weirdly attracted to bisexual men, but I hate it.Here's the post of what I said.
#
I am glad you posted this thread.I too fnd bisexual men,attractive, and find them extremely arousing, and I hate it.I sometimes feel disgusted that I find something that I know is bad so damn arousing.I know what I feel is, not right, and I know deep down inside that it can damaging finding someone attractive that likes MEN, and might prefer sex with men.This is not good at all.

P.S. I am black too,btw.
#

See nowhere in my wording did I say I wanted to attracted to gay men, or bisexual men.It's weird, and I know I might need some help.

No, that is just something that turns you on. How would you feel if you were there watching/participating?

Old 03-22-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garonick View Post
You are a woman and you are attracted to men. That's it. Case closed.
That basically sums it up

Old 03-22-2013, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
It always cracks me up when a guy insists he's still 100% totally straight even though he totally has a thing for Thai ladyboys.
The Thai ladyboys are pretty, but that is it. I guess some men are turned on with the beauty and sometimes the personality/fellatio and overlook a minor(?) thing such as a penis.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:18 PM

482 posts, read 798,949 times
Quote:
Personally I don't care if a man wants to be or is a transsexual or if someone wants to date them. A lot of gay men (from what I have seen) they put women down for their looks and stuff like that just like transsexuals. Far as I'm concerned in both cases it's probably due to jealousy.

some of the transsexuals are very pretty, when they have those contests and yea, some of them don't look good.

Oh I was not throwing shade at trannies or shemales. I acknowledge some of them are pretty, and I also acknowledged some of them look a hot mess.Just like with natural born women of all colors. I am just saying tranny admirers will say trannies, and shemales look better than natural born even when the tranny looks God awful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships