Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2012, 01:23 PM

64 posts, read 85,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Ok, I was talking about "know" in an intimate sense to explain why I haven't had sex with a black person yet. I live in NYC. Of course I run into black people.
i'm pretty new to this forum but from what i read and pictures you put up and some of your recent comments only 1 thing comes to mind. what is that word when people are prejudice against their own kind? you only date older white guys usually with money and you claim you don't know any black ppl living in nyc. besides your homeschooling how can you not be friends with any black ppl like customers or friends through your family? i just think you choose not to have black friends but i can be wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Ok. It's just that white guys seem like they have sex differently. But what do I know?

different how?????? they have a penis and use it like any other guy. do you get out much?

Old 09-25-2012, 01:26 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,112,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPOUTTAIT View Post
different how?????? they have a penis and use it like any other guy. do you get out much?
I've never been with a white guy so I guess that means no in your mind..

their technique seems like it would be different

Old 09-25-2012, 01:32 PM

3,977 posts, read 4,999,235 times
Quote:

Are you seriously asking this question? If you seriously can't see that every man is different and how they react to you individually also determines how they act...the possibilities of how and what are endless. So if you end up having sex with several different men...are you going to generalize that all black men are this way and all white men are that way? How can you not see it's an individual thing?

I'm sure you won't answer my question because you never seem to....you always make it about race.... geez, honey, when you're with a man, you really shouldn't be thinking about what color either one of you is but rather "HOLY COW THIS IS FUN". Seriously, that should be the only thing...

Old 09-25-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:

please explain how a black guy's technique is different from a white guy's or a spanish guy or asian or whatever? the fact that you haven't been with a white guy doesn't mean in my mind that you don't go out. when i say you don't go out much i mean just by every day stuff because some of the things you post seem really out there.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:38 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,842,736 times
Quote:
Well, I don't want to get my thread closed. But you probably don't like her because she doesn't have that mixed look a lot of black guys prefer.

And many people wonder why I'm the way I am. Black guys who think like 14Bricks are the reason why I am not confident in myself.
I didn't think the woman was attractive either, and I'm a woman of color. But for the record while the guy she is married to is attractive, he isn't attractive to me at all.

In terms of all these comments that black women have little in common with white men, I strongly disagree. I found that I had more in common with white men, in terms of values, experiences, and beliefs, even music, then I did with the average black male or latino male. Matter of fact I felt more at ease and more comfortable with white men than I did with black men or latino men, especially in social settings. I did try dating white guys however the truth is that even though I felt I had a lot in common with most of the white men I came across, I just did not find white men attractive physically. I was far more attracted to black or latino men than white men. And it was because of that, that I knew early on I probably would not have a serious relationship with a white man, unless I met one that I found very attractive.

Also just to add--I grew up in an upper middle class white community and I didn't grow up in the church either. I am religious though(to an extent). I grew up in a mixed family. So I guess by all those accounts I didn't have the typical "black" experience.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Well, I don't want to get my thread closed. But you probably don't like her because she doesn't have that mixed look a lot of black guys prefer.

And many people wonder why I'm the way I am. Black guys who think like 14Bricks are the reason why I am not confident in myself.
hate to break it to you but YOU are the reason why you're not confident in yourself. when you don't exude confidence any race will pick that up and not like you for you and will get turned off by your negativity.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:08 PM

30,740 posts, read 21,872,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I've been with both. I've been with Italians, Spanish, Irish, German and let me tell you, they are all different. I've been with the laid back black guy who was pretty basic--nothing exciting. Then there was the Italian guy who was non-stop and could climax 6-7 times within 2 hrs. Man he was crazy...God I miss him...but I digress...Don't let "myths" or "stereotypes" fool you.
Coincident? An old girlfriend of mine described her last Italian boyfriend like that. She said beiing hammered on for that long wasn't her thing. To me it would be: did she get there 6-7 times.
On the women side the majority of women are close to the same to me regardless of background, with one outstanding one in my life time. Overall, most all women are in the good to very good with a couple of ehs.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 09-25-2012 at 02:32 PM..

Old 09-25-2012, 02:32 PM

331 posts, read 733,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPOUTTAIT View Post
please explain how a black guy's technique is different from a white guy's or a spanish guy or asian or whatever? the fact that you haven't been with a white guy doesn't mean in my mind that you don't go out. when i say you don't go out much i mean just by every day stuff because some of the things you post seem really out there.
I thought the technique was:

in, out repeat...

Old 09-25-2012, 02:35 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,112,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Are you seriously asking this question? If you seriously can't see that every man is different and how they react to you individually also determines how they act...the possibilities of how and what are endless. So if you end up having sex with several different men...are you going to generalize that all black men are this way and all white men are that way? How can you not see it's an individual thing?

I'm sure you won't answer my question because you never seem to....you always make it about race.... geez, honey, when you're with a man, you really shouldn't be thinking about what color either one of you is but rather "HOLY COW THIS IS FUN". Seriously, that should be the only thing...
What I am saying is not out of the ordinary at all. It's really you who don't get out much
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships