Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 07:34 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
The title of your thread is "Need advice about the affair I'm having." First of all you haven't had sex with her, so there is no affair. If you were sleeping together SHE would be the one having the affair, not you. You would just be in a bad relationship. There is a child involved and a boyfriend. You need to back out of this situation. If she wants to be with you it will be up to her to end that relationship with her boyfriend. End it now before it gets any messier.
Also apparently no one is married so there is no adultery, no affair even if he did have sex with her. This is just a woman who jumps from man to man, doesn't end one relationship before starting another and a new knight in shining armor coming to rescue her.

I think she sounds like a loser -- my advice would be to find someone in a better situation. But changing lovers or having several lovers isn't the same as married people having an affair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 07:47 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,403 times
I would extricate myself from this situation if I were you. Even if he is all of the horrible things she says he is...what does it say about her that she stays? At best she is weak and needs to latch on to another man before she has the courage to leave a bad situation. Worse case scenario he is not as bad as she claims and she turns out to be a devious user. I think she won't be a good partner unless she gets it together. You need to leave her alone and don't get involved in the child's life.

I also think you shouldn't be meeting her child. Introducing your child to the person you're cheating with is beyond tacky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships