Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM

601 posts, read 758,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
i would hate to have your liver
not really..dating can just be expensive in a BIG city. and since most women in a large city are hypocritical about equality,most men end up paying for most of the date. I personally couldnt do the hooker thing. just doesnt work for me. but that doesnt change those facts

Old 09-26-2012, 01:32 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,982,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
not really..dating can just be expensive in a BIG city. and since most women in a large city are hypocritical about equality,most men end up paying for most of the date. I personally couldnt do the hooker thing. just doesnt work for me. but that doesnt change those facts
notice the NY in OdysseusNY. i know exactly what it can cost. but i also have a vague notion of what hookers cost and any reasonably presentable, confident man can get laid for less than that even in midtown. unless of course he drinks a ton (or dates those who do), hence my comment

maybe i'm just picky but the only kind of hooker that seems even vaguely appealing to me are the ones that would cost a lot. say starting at 500 and up. and even then in just an imaginary way. and they'd have to do sloppy greek after telling me how big my johnson is too, just like Sage's lovelies

Old 09-26-2012, 01:36 PM

36,493 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Some men believe all women are hookers. No different than a ONS, FWB, girlfriend or wife because they “get sex” from them in exchange for money, sex, a drink, food, a movie ticket, etc. If they cant see the difference between a paid sex worker and a relationship with an invested partner and monetary transaction for services and sharing with someone they care about because it makes them happy, well want can be said. Go call your granny, mother, sister, daughter a hooker because they have had or most likely will have sex at some point in their life.

I wonder if homosexual men can make the distinction between a sex worker and a lover? Same principal, you pay a hooker (male) for sex or have sex with a man for free. So would that make every sexually active man and woman a hooker?

Old 09-26-2012, 01:38 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,362,447 times
Quote:
i believe jrz was referring to something more ephemeral than sloppy greek after telling you how big your johnson is and rubbing your shoulders
LOL, do I even want to know what "sloppy greek" is?

Probably less ephemeral than you're thinking, but ...

Old 09-26-2012, 01:42 PM

64 posts, read 85,446 times
Quote:
notice the NY in OdysseusNY. i know exactly what it can cost. but i also have a vague notion of what hookers cost and any reasonably presentable, confident man can get laid for less than that even in midtown. unless of course he drinks a ton (or dates those who do), hence my comment

maybe i'm just picky but the only kind of hooker that seems even vaguely appealing to me are the ones that would cost a lot. say starting at 500 and up. and even then in just an imaginary way. and they'd have to do sloppy greek after telling me how big my johnson is too, just like Sage's lovelies

something tells me that's nothing like a sloppy joe, right?

Old 09-26-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
LOL, do I even want to know what "sloppy greek" is?

Probably less ephemeral than you're thinking, but ...
i'm sure you can guess

perhaps ephemeral only in contrast to where i was going with that

Old 09-26-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:

two different cultures. in Miami and LA you can easily go through $500-3000 on a fun date. If im gonna have fun, im gonna spend money period. Some people can and some people cant

Old 09-26-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPOUTTAIT View Post
something tells me that's nothing like a sloppy joe, right?
wow everyone likes this term so much. i just coined the phrase on the fly

but probably it already means something much more specific. i can't have have been the first to marry these two fine young words

Old 09-26-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
two different cultures. in Miami and LA you can easily go through $500-3000 on a fun date. If im gonna have fun, im gonna spend money period. Some people can and some people cant
"normal" girls as you specifically called them don't often have three thousand dollar dates

nothing wrong with spending that if you can, but the notion you need to place down several benjamins just to get your stick wet is ridiculous

also if you're that urbane you know damned well you can blow 3k in NYC as well

Old 09-26-2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
"normal" girls as you specifically called them don't often have three thousand dollar dates

nothing wrong with spending that if you can, but the notion you need to place down several benjamins just to get your stick wet is ridiculous

depends where youre finding girls. we must live on different blocks. some people live harlem others on wall street. Neither are wrong. just different breed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships