Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 03:34 AM

190 posts, read 305,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Five out of the six responses here are from women....so you can pretty much just throw this thread out the window.

Of course it's better for an older guy to have sex with a prostitute than not have sex at all. Most older virgins have sex built up so much in their head, they might actually be scared to do it. They have to just get it over with to realize that it's not that big of a deal.

With this in and of itself lead to an increase in confidence and social skills? No. But it's the first step in the right direction.

LOL to the chick that said he shouldn't do it because his future wife will be pissed. If the guy has half a brain, he'll definitely know not to tell his wife (just like she'll know not to tell him how much unprotected sex she had with random dudes). See, it works both ways, ladies
This guy always has the best responses.

Co-sign the bold, too. Who the hell would tell her anyway. There's no reason to
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 03:49 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,607,320 times
im not saying virgins shouldnt consider working girls an option, just saying there are unforeseen risks.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:00 AM

11,368 posts, read 9,280,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
This wasn't covered in any other thread, and I didn't want it to get lost, (mods can move or merge if needed) BUT...

There has been some speculation that older virgin men will find a sense of relief and a boost in self-esteem/confidence if they go ahead and "get it over with" by using a prostitute.

So, does anyone have direct experience with this or know someone IRL who has? And what was the outcome? Does such an experience launch men into a new world of sexual confidence and success with women now that the monkey is off his back, so to speak?
What a sad memory that would be. IMO would be better for that person to stay a virgin.

I wish all good people could have experienced what I did my first time. It was one of the best memory's of my entire life.
It was also the best date I ever had.

Even if it is the smallest of chances it will be worth the wait.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBeamDreams View Post
lol

Women say not to visit a prostitute but at the same time women wouldn't touch a 21+ virgin with a beanpole. We can't win. Ask any woman 23 or above and they'll tell you they find older virgins 'creepy'.
Right.

Like having your first sex with a prostitute is not "creepy." I shake my head at the very thought. Not a memory that I would like to carry with me for the rest of my life but I do realize some don't care.
I can't relate to that.

If a woman finds that scenero you described as "creepy" she is not worth your time.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:08 AM

3,111 posts, read 8,053,995 times
If a guy is in his 20s and still a virgin not by choice, he should just spend the money and get a prostitute. I don't see the big deal.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:11 AM

3,111 posts, read 8,053,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
What a sad memory that would be. IMO would be better for that person to stay a virgin.

I wish all good people could have experienced what I did my first time. It was one of the best memory's of my entire life.
It was also the best date I ever had.

Even if it is the smallest of chances it will be worth the wait.
You sure you're a guy? Religious?

Old 09-29-2012, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEarth View Post
You sure you're a guy? Religious?
LOL! See my profile.

I'm a liberal atheist and you can see what I look like (my pic is 3 years old but I still look pretty much the same) and my views.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEarth View Post
If a guy is in his 20s and still a virgin not by choice, he should just spend the money and get a prostitute. I don't see the big deal.
I mentioned that some don't care.
Obviously you are one of them.

As I mentioned in the other thread it's my view that going to a prostitute is degrading and gross.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:21 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,024 times
I wouldn't do it, having said that, guys who are in their 30's or 40's and never had sex...well if they did do it, I wouldn't judge them for it. My fear for them is not having experience what type of feelings could develop for the women they are doing with. These women are doing their job to make them feel good, special and wanted, something they don't get everyday. And after the deed is done, and they realize it was just business, that could be more harmful. There are a lot of guys who like to boast that it is just about sex, and they could hit it and leave it, but I am not so sure about a guy that old doing something like that.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:21 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,198,499 times
As someone who thinks prostitution should be 100% legal I don't believe a man in this situation should go to one because IMO after you do it, your still in the same position because you were before because you still haven't gotten a woman to like you enough to sleep with you. That's 90% of it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships