Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 07:52 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times

Advertisements

The first time is almost always awkward. Maybe by the third time. Having sex with a prostitute isn't really the same though, I imagine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 07:56 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
The first time is almost always awkward. Maybe by the third time. Having sex with a prostitute isn't really the same though, I imagine.
Regardless, it is not a very popular option it seems because despite the fact that this board is a magnet for awkward aging virgins, not one man has responded saying this is now he lost his virginity. Lots of people saying they will, but they never do. What is up with that?

Old 09-29-2012, 08:00 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Regardless, it is not a very popular option it seems because despite the fact that this board is a magnet for awkward aging virgins, not one man has responded saying this is now he lost his virginity. Lots of people saying they will, but they never do. What is up with that?

I agree with this. I know of two guys who actually went to prostitutes, but I never personally heard of a guy using a prostitute to lose his virginity. And I think it is because they actually want to be with a woman that they know and hopefully continue to see again. Not bang some prostitute that has no intentions of ever getting to know them.

Old 09-29-2012, 09:29 AM

27,549 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
As someone who thinks prostitution should be 100% legal I don't believe a man in this situation should go to one because IMO after you do it, your still in the same position because you were before because you still haven't gotten a woman to like you enough to sleep with you. That's 90% of it
It's a lot more superficial than that. The woman who's sleeping with you today can stop being intimate with you as soon as you become committed to her.

So, you're right back to square one.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:04 AM

837 posts, read 1,287,144 times
In a few days I'll be with one. It's better to be awkward with a professional, they've seen it all and don't have any expectations.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:00 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virijat View Post
In a few days I'll be with one. It's better to be awkward with a professional, they've seen it all and don't have any expectations.
Sure. We look forward to a full report.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:14 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,605,540 times
Quote:
isn't it obvious? guys who can't get laid don't go to prostitutes either. they're so socially awkward and scared of women that even a prostitute is too much for them to handle.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:15 AM

52,198 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
This wasn't covered in any other thread, and I didn't want it to get lost, (mods can move or merge if needed) BUT...

There has been some speculation that older virgin men will find a sense of relief and a boost in self-esteem/confidence if they go ahead and "get it over with" by using a prostitute.

So, does anyone have direct experience with this or know someone IRL who has? And what was the outcome? Does such an experience launch men into a new world of sexual confidence and success with women now that the monkey is off his back, so to speak?
No, no it doesn't.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:20 AM

837 posts, read 1,287,144 times
Quote:
Sure. We look forward to a full report.
There won't be one.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:21 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virijat View Post
Congrats man.

Don't let any of the angry feminists or the white knights on this forum convince you out of it.

Let me know how it goes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships