Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 10:36 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,910,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Men:
Does it bother you when other men stare at your woman in front of you? And not just a glance... I mean stare.
Doesn't bother me at all. They can look, and then spend the rest of their lives wishing they were the one and only Skydive Outlaw and capable of securing a hot brunette with killer-dynamic curves.

When it does happen though, I'm thinking to myself as if I had the chance to actually talk to whatever random clown that lacks the ability and self control to stop staring at her and I would say. . .

"Alright buddy, ten seconds is about five too many, but I understand. She is absolutely gorgeous. Trust me, I know that. However, she is alot of work - but in a good way. Beauty like this always comes at a price. Despite the fact that she has the face of an angel, she did not just fall out of the sky and into my lap. When you are done looking at every other part of her body, go ahead and look into those eyes. The cold, dark and empty eyes that give an indication that she is devoid of a soul. In many ways she is, but she has found a balance between the dark side and the light that still remains within my embrace. Men like me that can handle these kinds of things are rare, and the women that love them or think that they love them are even rarer. Now, I had to sell part of my soul to Lucifer himself and that part of the arrangement, although not ideal was and is understandable. You might think you like what you see, but you don't understand that you could never have it without compromising certain aspects of your life and surrendering part of who you are to her. It's a challenge but I can assure you all worth it in the end, and life is short. At some point during your obvious staring, you probably had some thoughts that were sexual, and that is normal and a sign that you like women but you are oblivious to the end result of your thoughts. Bottom line is, if you factor in the 1 in 50 million chance that she would ever consider hooking up with you (assuming you were the last man on Earth and trapped on a desert island with her), the chances of you surviving even one night with her would be slim to none. Even after just a few hours, you would more than likely wind up sitting in a corner crying, holding a blanket with your thumb in your mouth and be traumatized for life. For some reason, as the Skydive Outlaw: SD2012 Series - I was sent back through time to jump out of planes, save the world and satisfy the sexual appetites of women that no other man could handle - and I do it well. I do not advise trying to take on my role. I am a professional, highly skilled and able to handle her in every way imaginable. So go back to your average (and more than likely normal) girlfriend that is still standing in line at Starbucks, count your blessings and consider yourself lucky. I signed up for this and do not know any other way, and at this point could never change. So later on tonight when you are sitting on your couch watching 'The Notebook' with your girlfriend and snuggling or whatever with her. I'm going to be engaged in a five hour marathon F-fest, redefining the meaning of the word orgasm over 20 different ways while taking her cl*t to the next level of orgasmic evolution. Like I said, it's hard work and she is very demanding. It's great lying on the beach next to her in Cabo, but I need to make sure I get my sleep during the day because once the sun goes down, the demon comes to life."

Then I would cue my iPod to. . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTCIgMiNDsE

Last edited by Skydive Outlaw; 09-28-2012 at 10:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 07:41 AM

861 posts, read 1,249,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Staring is weird. But of course as a guy you want other dudes to think the woman your with is hot
Yes, and No.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:05 AM

861 posts, read 1,249,726 times
[quote=Skydive Outlaw;26298355]Doesn't bother me at all. They can look, and then spend the rest of their lives wishing they were the one and only Skydive Outlaw and capable of securing a hot brunette with killer-dynamic curves.

When it does happen though, I'm thinking to myself as if I had the chance to actually talk to whatever random clown that lacks the ability and self control to stop staring at her and I would say. . .

"Alright buddy, ten seconds is about five too many, but I understand. She is absolutely gorgeous. Trust me, I know that. However, she is alot of work - but in a good way. Beauty like this always comes at a price. Despite the fact that she has the face of an angel, she did not just fall out of the sky and into my lap. When you are done looking at every other part of her body, go ahead and look into those eyes. The cold, dark and empty eyes that give an indication that she is devoid of a soul. In many ways she is, but she has found a balance between the dark side and the light that still remains within my embrace. Men like me that can handle these kinds of things are rare, and the women that love them or think that they love them are even rarer. Now, I had to sell part of my soul to Lucifer himself...

Remind's me of owning a supercar, like a Countach.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:22 AM

864 posts, read 1,454,737 times
When I'm out with a guy, I'm not really paying attention to whether or not other guys are looking at me. It's not even a blip on my radar.

However, I've had my dad and/or mom say things to older guys before who were looking at me when we are out together, lol....what can I say, they are pretty protective, haha. And, my dad and I often ride the light rail together since we both commute downtown, and there's been more than once that we got odd looks because people mistakenly assume we are together (just because we sit together and talk...what the heck?). It works in my favor though to ride with my dad because the light rail seems to be a magnet for older guys to try to talk me up lately. Bleh!

Old 09-29-2012, 08:28 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
When I'm out with a guy, I'm not really paying attention to whether or not other guys are looking at me. It's not even a blip on my radar.

However, I've had my dad and/or mom say things to older guys before who were looking at me when we are out together, lol....what can I say, they are pretty protective, haha. And, my dad and I often ride the light rail together since we both commute downtown, and there's been more than once that we got odd looks because people mistakenly assume we are together (just because we sit together and talk...what the heck?). It works in my favor though to ride with my dad because the light rail seems to be a magnet for older guys to try to talk me up lately. Bleh!
My daughter is 13 and looks like she's a lot older. I (and probably most men on here with teenage daughters will agree) know exactly how your Dad feels.

As for being chatted up by older men... Aaah, the curse of being young and beautiful eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships