Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 06:32 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
More shaming language
Shaming? No. Reality check? Yes.

Go have as much sex as you want with strangers, that doesn't bother me at all...but I hate seeing people uninformed about how STDs are transmitted and think a condom is the only thing they need. This stuff can cause CERVICAL and THROAT cancer, mostly for women and there is no test for men so they could be spreading it willy nilly without even knowing it. Women could get cancer that can kill them. It's really important to at least know the risks.

Old 09-30-2012, 07:01 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
One piece of anecdotal evidence makes a rule. Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Nope, I never said that. If you go through the pages you will note that I do not judge people who do this, but that I couldn't. I have also said that I don't think sex is just something to do on dates.

You all can go have all the sex you want. Like I said, I am in a committed relationship, and in my opinion, that is where sex belongs.

My morals are different than some others. I understand that. So carry on.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:03 PM

3,671 posts, read 5,887,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Well, as long as you feel good about it, I guess that's what counts.

^^^^^^^^^Most ridiculous post of the day^^^^^^^^^^

My question to this person and any others....

What if it was your little girl, and yes, even when our daughters grow up, they are our little girls, what if it was your little girl that a creep like this was talking like this about?
So am I a "creep" for telling the truth about this generation of females or for saying why I prefer ONS??? Name call ALL you want, but there is nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults that want to have fun every now and then with no strings attached. Seeing that most people who have ONS are younger people, there is many reasons why younger people have them. We have other stuff to focus on, school, work, family problems, ect. Relationships can put added stress to your everyday life which is the last thing someone needs, especially when they have their whole future ahead of them. Now true enough, I believe real love is great, happy relationships is something we need more off. But most young people aren't ready to settle down and have the "Brady Bunch" type life yet. "YOLO" (a popular term now) it means "You Only Live Once" and that's how alot of these crazy folks think and live. I see it all the time. I personally feel like I got all my life to be with one woman so I can live a little if I want. My longest relationship was 2 years, I was completely faithful during my sophomore and Junior year of high school and when we broke up and felt like I just wasted 2 years of my life. This is why I would never "save myself" for love. Why would I??? It will come whenever it does.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:08 PM

73 posts, read 46,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
How do you go through with having sex with a complete stranger?

Aren't you bothered wondering if they're vectors of disease, or who they were doing things with the night before?

Is there no "ick" factor for you?
it is called sexual attraction.

If your partner looks good, then it matters not a jot whether you know them or not.

are you a Christian by the way?

Get over yourself!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships