Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 07:16 PM

551 posts, read 1,121,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Nothing.

[the wall she's surrounded herself with is the wall of a mental institution]
Are you calling me the crazy one lol?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 07:26 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartinNY View Post
Are you calling me the crazy one lol?
She has surrounded herself with a wall.

[you're crazy if you try to break in]

Old 09-29-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
She has surrounded herself with a wall.

[you're crazy if you try to break in]
lol i get it now.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:33 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,758 times
Dude she wants you as a backup plan. Monkeybrancher. Read more about it since its ingrained in the DNA of a lot of women.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:34 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
If you want to always be the rebound guy go for it, if not tell her you have moved on and quit having contact with her.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Dude she wants you as a backup plan. Monkeybrancher. Read more about it since its ingrained in the DNA of a lot of women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
If you want to always be the rebound guy go for it, if not tell her you have moved on and quit having contact with her.
You guys have a very rational point. But its not like she's constantly writing me first and bombarding me with the fluffy stuff.I trigger the conversations more than she does you know? I say a normal "whats up?..." and so on. I think what she's saying is genuine.

I almost caused her and her dude to break up which means something is still there. but in the argument leading to OUR break up we both said some real disrespectful things, it was a big argument. She has a strong sense of pride. who's gonna come back right after the things i've said in the argument?

She makes some decisions off of pride. I completely understand what you guys are saying but I doubt its totally a rebound thing. then again Maybe you're right lol. She hasn't come on too strong but it was usual that she tells me this now BUT she still had something for me while she was out with her other guy.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:52 PM

496 posts, read 941,004 times
I doubt it's a rebound thing, too, given your history. I don't think these messages mean she wants to be with you, though. I will say - or rather, ask - this: When have you ever deeply wanted to been with someone? Could anything - anything a'tall - keep you from being with them? It sounds like she does have mixed feelings. However, those are of no benefit to your reconciliation until they become a deep desire to be with you and not someone else.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazejen View Post
I doubt it's a rebound thing, too, given your history. I don't think these messages mean she wants to be with you, though. I will say - or rather, ask - this: When have you ever deeply wanted to been with someone? Could anything - anything a'tall - keep you from being with them? It sounds like she does have mixed feelings. However, those are of no benefit to your reconciliation until they become a deep desire to be with you and not someone else.

Nice. im glad you seem to understand my point more than the others. That sounds like old english, took me back to R and J for a sec lol

Old 09-29-2012, 08:56 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,101,998 times
People keep telling you what it means and you keep arguing with them. You are only going to do what you want in the end so why did you even bother asking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships