Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2012, 07:51 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
"I'm not white so no men will find me attractive." A problem you have.

"I don't have a big butt so men won't look at me." Another problem you have.

And so many other problems you have with yourself. The reality is that you continue to blame men because they don't find you attractive. The probem is you. Until you are comfortable in your body, and not TRYING to CHANGE what you have, no man will find you attractive.

I don't know many women who stuff there asses with towels to get men's attention anymore. I know teenage girls did it in high school, but I've graduated high school 10 years ago, and women I've met might wear cups to enhance there bust, but I Think most if not all women no longer stuff there bras, and I've never heard of any woman, who's happy with themselves, stuff there pants. Ever. This is literally a first.
Yeah I do blame men for only noticing me when I enhance my figure. Because if men were looking for decent women then they would approach me in my natural physique

Old 09-29-2012, 07:51 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
More BS. You can't always judge a book by its cover. If someone looks unhappy or unapproachable, maybe its because their mother or father died? Maybe they are in financial distress? It could be legitimate circumstances that are the cause of their mood and lack of self confidence. No one is permanently happy and cheerful...life has its ups and down. That person you are judging can be a very loving and caring person under the right circumstances.
But Nyanna, the vast majority of your posts are negative and judgmental of others. This has GOT to manifest itself in the way you carry yourself. You are so defensive and negative here - I can't imagine that those traits don't seep through in your daily life and interactions with others in real life.

I say this with sincerity - personal joy comes from within, not without. No one else can bring you any happiness or peace. Those traits (which are very appealing to others, by the way) have to come from inside you. Until you find those traits and cultivate them and nurture them (and it's no one else's job to do this but yours), you are destined to be frustrated and unhappy. And those traits are a huge turnoff to everyone.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:52 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,354,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I would like to nominate this one ^^^ as "Best Post of the Week"
I wouldn't =( I have a big butt and boobs and that doesn't make me a ho! (I don't even need toilet paper!)

Old 09-29-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Yeah I do blame men for only noticing me when I enhance my figure. Because if men were looking for decent women then they would approach me in my natural physique
Nyanna, if I dress like a *****, I attract male attention. What does that say about me, and what does that say about the men I attract?

By the way, I'm married to a terrific guy, who would never have even looked twice at me if I was dressed like a ***** when he met me.

It's not about how others react to you - it's about who YOU are. Quit focusing your piercing eye at the faults in others and fix YOURSELF.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
But Nyanna, the vast majority of your posts are negative and judgmental of others. This has GOT to manifest itself in the way you carry yourself. You are so defensive and negative here - I can't imagine that those traits don't seep through in your daily life and interactions with others in real life.

I say this with sincerity - personal joy comes from within, not without. No one else can bring you any happiness or peace. Those traits (which are very appealing to others, by the way) have to come from inside you. Until you find those traits and cultivate them and nurture them (and it's no one else's job to do this but yours), you are destined to be frustrated and unhappy. And those traits are a huge turnoff to everyone.
No, it doesn't manifest with my interactions with other people. The cashiers at a few of the gas stations know me on a first name basis. I am very friendly and polite. I've been going there since high school. they like me and I always small talk with them.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:54 PM

9,879 posts, read 14,122,777 times
Quote:
More BS. You can't always judge a book by its cover. If someone looks unhappy or unapproachable, maybe its because their mother or father died? Maybe they are in financial distress? It could be legitimate circumstances that are the cause of their mood and lack of self confidence. No one is permanently happy and cheerful...life has its ups and down. That person you are judging can be a very loving and caring person under the right circumstances.
you are wrong - those attributes are inherent. You can be confident, secure, and happy (as a whole person) and also be having bad day (or week or month - or whatever it takes to deal with what is going on). Those core traits will still always come through.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:55 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,424,594 times
Quote:
My confidence and demeanor did not change when I enhanced my butt. It was the exact same. This experiment I did says a lot about most men

Oh, I don't know if it's fair to paint the majority of us with the same brush, nyanna. You were attracting guys that like a fat ass. I understand your experiment, but if I was an ass man, and that's what got my attention, I would be very disappointed when I found paper towels.

So, without reading all the posts, what is it? Do you have kind of a boyish figure? If you do, that's okay! My buddy's woman is pettite, and has kind of a boyish figure, but she wears stuff that shows off the curves she does have, and she looks every bit the woman. I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eatin' crackers. If this is the case with you, are there clothes you could think of to wear that will enhance and bring attention what curves you undoubtedly have?

You are a woman after all. I know you've got'em.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
you are wrong - those attributes are inherent. You can be confident, secure, and happy (as a whole person) and also be having bad day (or week or month - or whatever it takes to deal with what is going on). Those core traits will still always come through.
More BS. How can you know what a person is truly like if you see them shopping in a grocery store or going to the post office to drop off a package?? You don't know anything about them. Just because they look mean or negative doesn't mean they really are that way. They could be having a bad day or just not aware of their facial expressions.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:56 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,828,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I wouldn't =( I have a big butt and boobs and that doesn't make me a ho! (I don't even need toilet paper!)
I heard "big butt" and had to come back into the convo!

Old 09-29-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
No, it doesn't manifest with my interactions with other people. The cashiers at a few of the gas stations know me on a first name basis. I am very friendly and polite. I've been going there since high school. they like me and I always small talk with them.
You are basing your idea of your own personality on the reactions from cashiers (who are, by the way, paid to be nice to their customers)?

Your posts about RELATIONSHIPS with the general public, and with men, are very negative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships