Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2012, 04:30 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToHaveALife View Post
it would release, take out all of my anger, sexual frustration, pain of loneliness from being single, all the rejections and getting teased, lead on, for life being unfair for making it the guy's chore, burden to make the first move, start conversation, do the approaching and asking out, overall, initiating the date and relationship, and i would be standing up, fighting for all of the other lonely virgin males out there as well too, i would be like what Magneto in X-Men is to Mutants like i would be to the lonely, depressed, virgin males
Comparing movies to real life.

Bad trip man, bad trip.

And you be in jail. If I was torelease all of my frustrations out on someone, I'd be in jail, too. That's where I would belong, since I would be committing a criminal act.

And I would not be looking forward to being the pie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 04:31 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,296 times
Quote:
it would release, take out all of my anger, sexual frustration, pain of loneliness from being single, all the rejections and getting teased, lead on, for life being unfair for making it the guy's chore, burden to make the first move, start conversation, do the approaching and asking out, overall, initiating the date and relationship, and i would be standing up, fighting for all of the other lonely virgin males out there as well too, i would be like what Magneto in X-Men is to Mutants like i would be to the lonely, depressed, virgin males
Are you mad.

I'm sure all the other school shooters had some sort of message or agenda too, who knows, they're dead and so are a bunch of other innocent bystanders.

You would still be YOU after your "release"...still rejected, still frustrated, even lonelier and very disappointed that your one man mission changed NOTHING.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:32 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,606,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
It is not hard for me to grasp.

Those "guys" are the ones who remain virgins into their 20's, and spend their weekends hunched over their computer telling other people the "facts" of sex, sexuality, and relationships.
you will have to give proof that men enjoy the chase

Old 10-01-2012, 04:32 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,226,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Comparing movies to real life.

Bad trip man, bad trip.

And you be in jail. If I was torelease all of my frustrations out on someone, I'd be in jail, too. That's where I would belong, since I would be committing a criminal act.

And I would not be looking forward to being the pie.
Perhaps you could take out boxing where you can take out your frustration on a punching bag. At least then it will be good for your health.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:33 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,226,412 times
Quote:
you will have to give proof that men enjoy the chase
Well, from what I have seen from my friends, those who are successful at what they seek have enjoyed the chase.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:34 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
well it's fair for women because they don't have to initiate anything
Some do. We also get periods once a month. Some women get really bad cramps. We also are judged more on our looks. We also have to birth the babies. We are also more likely to get raped or get sexually harassed. We are also easier targets for muggings and such. Do I need to go on?

Life isn't fair. Find a therapist before you wind up in jail. "But women have it easier than I do" is not going to hold up in court.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:36 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
yeah, well why is a lack of success with women, being unable to get laid, being unable to get a girlfriend, why is that not an excuse for instigating violence?
Dude are serious? I know the pursuit of women can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but it's not that serious to say you want harm someone. Unless someone is physically threatening you or a love one, it's not ok to "instigate violence". You're just going to come off as a jealous douche bag.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:36 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,207,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
It is not hard for me to grasp.

Those "guys" are the ones who remain virgins into their 20's, and spend their weekends hunched over their computer telling other people the "facts" of sex, sexuality, and relationships.
Sounds like someone is really upset. Is this what you do when someone offers a different opinion then yours? Tell me what makes a 57 year old women with saggy breast who still thinks she's 24 years old worthy of any man approaching her? Maybe that's why your going so hard at me, you're not getting approached anymore and guys your age are passing you up for young chicks with tight hot bodies and it sucks.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Some do. We also get periods once a month. Some women get really bad cramps. We also are judged more on our looks. We also have to birth the babies. We are also more likely to get raped or get sexually harassed. We are also easier targets for muggings and such. Do I need to go on?

Life isn't fair. Find a therapist before you wind up in jail. "But women have it easier than I do" is not going to hold up in court.
yes but it is very extremely rare, you women always make a big deal about periods, pregnancy, child-birth, FREAKIN' GROW A SPINE ALREADY GEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!, why should I be glad I don't have to endure that?

Old 10-01-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Dude are serious? I know the pursuit of women can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but it's not that serious to say you want harm someone. Unless someone is physically threatening you or a love one, it's not ok to "instigate violence". You're just going to come off as a jealous douche bag.
whats wrong with being jealous? i'm jealous, envious of others happiness
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships