Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2012, 07:34 AM

249 posts, read 306,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
EVERYONE has issues....everyone! Clearly, you do too.
Some are minor others are major. Yours are major, his are small as he is in touch with himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 07:38 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,719,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by salami-rules View Post
Some are minor others are major. Yours are major, his are small as he is in touch with himself.
LOL...16 posts and you're an expert on me. Right on! Yeah, I have issues. One of my biggest issues is people who blame everyone for everything going "wrong" with their lives. It's all everyone else's fault. They're never doing anything wrong. They're perfect. It's everyone else that's screwed up.

As far as relationships? Um...been married for almost 31 years....happily so, so clearly, not a problem here.

LOL....just read a couple of your other posts. You don't have issues? Oh that's good! Well, at least you've got a sense of humor..so that's good!

Old 10-02-2012, 07:43 AM

249 posts, read 306,532 times
Quote:
LOL...16 posts and you're an expert on me. Right on! Yeah, I have issues. One of my biggest issues is people who blame everyone for everything going "wrong" with their lives. It's all everyone else's fault. They're never doing anything wrong. They're perfect. It's everyone else that's screwed up.

As far as relationships? Um...been married for almost 31 years....happily so, so clearly, not a problem here.

LOL....just read a couple of your other posts. You don't have issues? Oh that's good! Well, at least you've got a sense of humor..so that's good!
This song is a tribute to you then:

INXS - Beautiful Girl - YouTube

Old 10-02-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salami-rules View Post
This song is a tribute to you then:

INXS - Beautiful Girl - YouTube

That's a sad, sad video. Here's what it says to me..... So many guys are looking for this beautiful, thin, model-type girl....the perfect girl. Looks can be deceiving. Just because she "looks" perfectly "right", it doesn't mean that she is. There could be a whole lot going on beneath the surface.

Old 10-02-2012, 09:27 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
C'mon Jade. Be real for a min. You've said yourself that the type of man that you like is very hard to find in your area bc of the qualities you're looking for, which have more to do with being a nerd/something else. But the fact remains that you've ruled out other men who are likely good guys that aren't creepers bc you're looking for this needle in a haystack. So therefore, you've chosen to remain single bypassing other non creeper, non wierdo, guys.
Not really. I've got an ideal list like everyone.

But, I am pretty open to going out with someone normal. I get asked out by people 15 years older than much more frequently, they are at least direct.

I get approached by people in my general age group sometimes, and apparently they aren't asking me out. Here's the deal, I am really friendly. If you approach in a normal way, I'll talk to you!

I get a lot of mixed signals: talk of future outings, long conversations or 3 conversations in the same evening and many of these guys don't close the deal and ask me out. Who knows, maybe they are being "friendly." I don't really know anymore.

Maybe the normal guys are ruling me out, because they don't think I'll say yes.

So in my book, if they aren't asking, then I might as well work on my ideal type anyway.

Old 10-02-2012, 09:28 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Perhaps, instead of being hateful and sarcastic, you should be LISTENING to these single women, who are "whining" about men and actually learn something. Hmmm single women are on here, telling the world what they find appealing and appalling about men. Rather than saying, "Aha! Good to KNOW!", you're disregarding their remarks. Oh heaven knows, you're doing all you can! It's not YOU after all, it's the women who need to change. Gawd knows, there's nothing about you single men that isn't just perfect! I know, right? If everyone changes to suit your whims, if hoards of women come to YOU, you don't have to do a single thing....just wait for it to happen, while you reject the ones who aren't good enough for you!
Now you know if those were two men complaining about their dating woes you wouldn't have their backs like this. Admit it.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Now you know if those were two men complaining about their dating woes you wouldn't have their backs like this. Admit it.
That all depends on what they were complaining about....specifically.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:08 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,693,016 times
Quote:
That all depends on what they were complaining about....specifically.
From what I've seen you are at least more fair than others. At least you don't bring out the torches and pitch if a mention even mention he doesn't mind a women approaching him.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post
From what I've seen you are at least more fair than others. At least you don't bring out the torches and pitch if a mention even mention he doesn't mind a women approaching him.
Thanks JaybirdX. I do try to be fair. No one said relationships are simple, but if a person is constantly on CD, complaining about how nothing ever works out for them and how an entire gender is totally screwed up and conspires against the other gender....ALWAYS, I tend to lose my patience! If some of these posters are anything....in real life, like they are on CD, it's no wonder they're single!

Old 10-02-2012, 12:37 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,693,016 times
Quote:
Thanks JaybirdX. I do try to be fair. No one said relationships are simple, but if a person is constantly on CD, complaining about how nothing ever works out for them and how an entire gender is totally screwed up and conspires against the other gender....ALWAYS, I tend to lose my patience! If some of these posters are anything....in real life, like they are on CD, it's no wonder they're single!
I think instead bonding over how men suck or women suck bond over all the people that did you wrong be angry at them and leave gender out of it. I get peeved mostly at the men suppose to do this and women suppose to that rigid set of rules. Also the some posters in relationship just want to gloat and get off on some peoples failure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships