Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 01:34 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
I'm an azzman so breasts are, as stated before, a bonus.

[and fake ones do nothing for me - believe it!]

okay, if you say so.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:40 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Doll you know I love you...but...

you are so wrong.

Men loathe fake boobs.

Stupid men might like em, but quality men cannot stand them.
She won't believe it no matter what we say, so it's pointless to try. Because a man preferring real boobs to fake ones might actually be positive, and in her mind men are incapable of anything positive, so if a man says he prefers real ones he's simply lying (which of course is negative).

Old 09-30-2012, 01:43 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
okay, if you say so.
I do.

[really]

Old 09-30-2012, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
She won't believe it no matter what we say, so it's pointless to try. Because a man preferring real boobs to fake ones might actually be positive, and in her mind men are incapable of anything positive, so if a man says he prefers real ones he's simply lying (which of course is negative).

yea because life on CD revolves more around the 'positivity' bandwagon then stating actual opinions on things regardless of positivity or negativity. Maybe, just maybe I don't beleive that to be true because it doesn't mesh with the experiences I have had with men dogging women's real breasts. Guess that never occurred to you. In my mind, men on CD do not match up with the ones I've come across IRL. You're doing a pis* poor job speaking for me, but go ahead.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:47 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
yea because life on CD revolves more around the 'positivity' bandwagon then stating actual opinions on things regardless of positivity or negativity. Maybe, just maybe I don't beleive that to be true because it doesn't mesh with the experiences I have had with men dogging women's real breasts. Guess that never occurred to you. You're doing a pis* poor job speaking for me, but go ahead.
Well I've never seen you post a single positive thing about men, so what I stated meshes with my experiences.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
Well I've never seen you post a single positive thing about men, so what I stated meshes with my experiences.

I don't care about posting anything positive or negative, just for the sake of it. I notice a lot of people on here would rather forgo the truth (whatever that may be) just to say something positive & get a pat on the back from everyone. Whatever. Listen, if it works for them, that's fine. But I don't play that game.... Men are good at fixing things that break. That's all I got. If I had more 'positive' things to say about men, I'd have said them by now.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:03 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
fake breast are typically pretty nasty looking. the scaring under the breast or around the areola is a huge turn off for me as well as the "prefect" round it gives, its just too fake looking in most cases. its just not attractive

they can look nice, but 9 times out of ten they just look nasty.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:17 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,928 times
Directed towards the OP..
This has been a question probably since the dawn of man. As well as how many men are “butt men” “leg men”
This is a question that can only be answered by men feeling this way.

I have been with men that have liked fake boobs, I have been with men that like and prefer natural boobs.
I have heard friends that are male that love big boobs ( d’s and over) but are not saggy and do not mind fake boobs.
I have been with men that love bigger boobs that are a big “C” and natural and detest fake boobs.

I have been with my b/f of almost one year and he was honest, he stated “I saw your face first and then I noticed your boobs ( I do have natural bigger “c” boobs) and I love them! “I love bigger not sloppy boobs but big”

So I cannot say why some men like what they like, some men may love smaller breasts “AA” cups, “B” cups, this is all in the eye of the beholder.

Old 09-30-2012, 04:21 AM

48,525 posts, read 34,843,322 times
I dunno, but it sure comes in handy.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:12 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
This is overblown. Men do date and find women who don't have large breasts attractive. I've never in my life seen a woman get turned down because her Boobs weren't big enough
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships