Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2012, 09:21 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
You may not, but many men will. They will laugh in her face and publicly mock her while his friends point and laugh.
Which may be a case of tasting her own medicine for doing it to a guy who was 'ugly and broke'.

Like I said, I've seen plenty of non-attractive women turn down guys like they're Adriana Lima.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 09:23 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,101,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Which may be a case of tasting her own medicine for doing it to a guy who was 'ugly and broke'.

Like I said, I've seen plenty of non-attractive women turn down guys like they're Adriana Lima.
And I've seen plenty of ugly scumbag dudes turn down women like they're Ryan Gosling. See how that works?

Old 09-30-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
No, what you said was this:

So what happens when a 400-lb chick comes and grinds up on you at the club. You go with it? Or do you make fun of her with your friends?

Meanwhile, if a sexy model-like chick comes up to you, what do you do? Be honest now.

Don't try to act like women are doing something different than men do. Enough double standard.
I'm going to ask you how many times you've partied with me. Please stop acting like you know what I'll say.

I've been that guy who wasn't good enough for attractive women, so when a big girl comes at me, I'll turn her down. No chance in hell, but I won't be mean about it. She may be one harsh rejection from doing something bad to herself. if anything, they make fun if me for getting hit on by her, so I just laugh it off. Been there before.

I'm more likely to be an *** to a hot girl, knowing she thinks she's her **** don't stink. That attitude brings out the douche in me. I also know she has a mindset that, 'Pfft, he doesn't want me? His loss.'

I've turned down attractive women for many reasons: sluts, banged one of my boys, a friend's ex, etc. It's really a way to try to humble her, which is probably in vain seeing as most other guys would gladly step into my place and simp out for her.

And once again, lol, extremes. 400 pound woman vs a super model. Goodness.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:30 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Looks like its a case of everyone wanting someone better than themselves....

Have any of you considered dating within your own league, both personality and appearance-wise?

Old 09-30-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
And I've seen plenty of ugly scumbag dudes turn down women like they're Ryan Gosling. See how that works?
Lol, yeah I find that hard to believe. An ugly guy gets hit on by a nasty woman/tranny or a decent chick? How often is a guy going to pass up some strange, especially if they're an ugly scumbag. Besides that's the type of guy that would be grabbing his crotch and tryna get a girl back to his motel room right?

Women can be more selective than men.

And Ryan Gosling? Lol.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:32 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,101,115 times
Quote:

I've been that guy who wasn't good enough for attractive women
You really didn't have to go any further. That sentence explains your ire about the subject matter perfectly.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:35 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Quote:
I'm going to ask you how many times you've partied with me. Please stop acting like you know what I'll say.

I've been that guy who wasn't good enough for attractive women, so when a big girl comes at me, I'll turn her down. No chance in hell, but I won't be mean about it. She may be one harsh rejection from doing something bad to herself. if anything, they make fun if me for getting hit on by her, so I just laugh it off. Been there before.

I'm more likely to be an *** to a hot girl, knowing she thinks she's her **** don't stink. That attitude brings out the douche in me. I also know she has a mindset that, 'Pfft, he doesn't want me? His loss.'

I've turned down attractive women for many reasons: sluts, banged one of my boys, a friend's ex, etc. It's really a way to try to humble her, which is probably in vain seeing as most other guys would gladly step into my place and simp out for her.

And once again, lol, extremes. 400 pound woman vs a super model. Goodness.
Yep. Pretty rare to see a super model (thats why there is a super in front of the name) or a 400 lb woman on the ballroom dancefloor....

...not sure about clubs though, I don't go to those places.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:36 PM

Uhh, anyways, the point of this thread is about women calling guys that hit on them creepy, not ugly people turning down people.

Which the only examples I've seen are extremes.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:36 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Looks like its a case of everyone wanting someone better than themselves....

Have any of you considered dating within your own league, both personality and appearance-wise?
I do man I do!

Old 09-30-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
You really didn't have to go any further. That sentence explains your ire about the subject matter perfectly.
What's your point? If I was an attractive woman, I wouldn't have dated myself back in the day.

I improved myself, and now I am. I'm not jaded or bitter.I don't hate women, I dont engage in promiscuous sex to try to get back at them or anything of the sort. If anything it's taught me to be humble if and when very attractive women like me.

Lol, again , nice try to think you know what you're talking about. You want a towel to wipe that egg off your face?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships