Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 02:20 AM

3,016 posts, read 3,908,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Now this is a good article written by a woman who has the balls to admit truth. Now women of the forum here, please do not see the color red when I say the word woman as I did in my previous sentence. I was not attacking women if you get past your anger and look at my statement. My statement was about this particular woman who wrote the article and admitted to truths and her experiences and provided some stats. Thanks for the article Skydive Outlaw. Good discussion (not argument) piece.

I read her book a couple of years ago to add to the wealth of life experience, knowledge, perspective and insight I had already acquired regarding women's infidelity up to that point. And no, none of my wisdom was derived from being cheated on. I had gone through a phase that I had never really planned, but rather fate and destiny led me on so that I could take all that I learned, process it and then live to share my discoveries and awakening with other men.

During that time period, I had numerous intimate relationships (some concurrent) with women that were either in long term "committed" relationships with a boyfriend, had a fiance and on two separate occassions were married. By allowing things to progress in each case, I learned far more about women's psychology, their emotions and the human condition than I ever thought was possible. As well as a woman's ability to decieve, manipulate and even consciously lie to herself to maintain something she wanted but that was separate from her other life. It went way beyond any of them just wanting to maintain the sexual side of their relationship with me, even considering that I took their cl*ts to the next level of orgasmic evolution when required.

I was able to draw some serious comparisons and parallels in each case and their were enough similarities in their behavior and decisions to draw the following concrete conclusions regarding women and infidelity.

01 An attractive woman (that bases part of her self worth on her beauty) in a relationship with just one man, will in fact at some point begin to resent him for having an implied or stated monopoly on her body. But out of a fear and unwillingness to admit that to him as well as not being for an open relationship - she goes out and gets what she wants and makes sure he never finds out. The dumber the guy (boyfriend, fiance or husband) the better.

02 The infidelity gives them a sense of control over their primary relationship and it is often a release for anything that they are not happy with in the relationship they are in. A critical part of the entire equation is that they are the ones that are engaged in the cheating - with the male partner not knowing about it and more importantly, thinking that they are monogamous and being faithful on his side. The emotional dynamics of what takes place requires that the unsuspecting guy does not cheat or it disrupts the very fragile balance that the woman has worked so hard to create. I use the word balance because in many of the cases that I have had experience in, the women are not even really sure what they want. Not just from a sexual relationship but life in general.

03 The men that are being cheated on in some and/or most of the situations on some level serve a variety of utility purposes that the woman wants to avoid losing. It might be that he pays the mortgage on a very nice house, along with other bills. He could be a good father and provider for offspring that were created with him. The list goes on in that department and is not limited to the above items. In one case, the husband was exactly the kind of guy her parents wanted her to be married to and he fit all of the socio-economic requirments that at some point in her life were predetermined and somewhat out of her control. He just didn't know what to do with her cl*t and sexually.

04 In addition - the guy that is being cheated on could and/or does serve as a 'primary' source of emotional support or supply. It gives the cheating woman the freedom to go out and do whatever she wants, while knowing that he will always at least love her and still be there as long as he does not find out about the infidelity. Women in situations like that will often pursue a man that they want sexually without having to worry about ever wanting him for something more because they already have that and in the event they, as a woman that is cheating is rejected or let go of by the man they are having an affair with: the potential emotional injury is limited at the point in time it occurs because they have either the boyfriend, fiance or husband to immediately fall back on.

05 Then there is the excitement factor that an affair gives them in what might be (actual or percieved) a boring and routine life with the man they are with. That combined with the complex neuro-chemicals that are unleashed in the human brain that are associated with sexual intimacy (oxytocin, dompamine, endorphins, etc) is a powerful force that makes them initiate the behavior and often keep it going as long as they want. The days of experiencing the effects of lust and passion, through no fault of the guy they are with might have ended - leaving the woman confused about what to do, not ready to leave him and hurt him, but at the same time wanting to experience it again although unfortunately for the primary relationship, it requires another man

06 Lack of empathy and compassion for other people (could be narcissism along with some sociopathic traits and/or characteristics). A woman's inability to comprehend or know what the consequences of her actions involved along with ignoring the effect it would or could have on the man she is with if he ever found out. That problem is more systemic and ingrained in our society as a whole and is not just limited to women but has become far more prevelant in the last three decades in the US and most modern first world countries.

I've got more analysis to follow if needed but that is it in a nutshell.

Skydive utlaw. . .

Old 10-01-2012, 02:21 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
I don't care about virginity i care about being a good person and not doing drugs and not lying or cheating on people or having sex outside relationships.
Yeah, you're probably not going to find that in California, sorry. Try Oregon.

Nearly everyone in California does drugs and lying/cheating are par for the course. I've come to expect it.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:23 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I still don't quite get this.... I was raised to be a PERSON, to have my owns goals and to be able to choose what I wanted to do with my life. If this is considered 'being raised to be a man' then so be it.
Were you raised to be a homemaker or a wage earning worker in the marketplace? If you were raised to be able to cook, sew, nurture children, and comfort a tired working husband when he comes home, then I congratulate you for being the rare exception. If you were raised to be a wage earner, I understand. That's normal these days.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:23 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,786,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Ok, I read about 4 paragraphs and had to read no more to get it because I was one. I got burned a couple times before thinking I could help the women who I crossed paths with. In the end I lost my virginity and ability to trust, not understanding that they were just using me as a way to get what they were lacking at home as I thought I was going to get them away from bad situations. Thanks for the article!

Old 10-01-2012, 02:25 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Damn that's a depressing article. All I want is to be in a relationship that is like the one my greatgranparents had.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
I read her book a couple of years ago to add to the wealth of life experience, knowledge, perspective and insight I had already acquired regarding women's infidelity up to that point. And no, none of my wisdom was derived from being cheated on. I had gone through a phase that I had never really planned, but rather fate and destiny led me on so that I could take all that I learned, process it and then live to share my discoveries and awakening with other men.

During that time period, I had numerous intimate relationships (some concurrent) with women that were either in long term "committed" relationships with a boyfriend, had a fiance and on two separate occassions were married. By allowing things to progress in each case, I learned far more about women's psychology, their emotions and the human condition than I ever thought was possible. As well as a woman's ability to decieve, manipulate and even consciously lie to herself to maintain something she wanted but that was separate from her other life. It went way beyond any of them just wanting to maintain the sexual side of their relationship with me, even considering that I took their cl*ts to the next level of orgasmic evolution when required.

I was able to draw some serious comparisons and parallels in each case and their were enough similarities in their behavior and decisions to draw the following concrete conclusions regarding women and infidelity.

01 An attractive woman (that bases part of her self worth on her beauty) in a relationship with just one man, will in fact at some point begin to resent him for having an implied or stated monopoly on her body. But out of a fear and unwillingness to admit that to him as well as not being for an open relationship - she goes out and gets what she wants and makes sure he never finds out. The dumber the guy (boyfriend, fiance or husband) the better.

02 The infidelity gives them a sense of control over their primary relationship and it is often a release for anything that they are not happy with in the relationship they are in. A critical part of the entire equation is that they are the ones that are engaged in the cheating - with the male partner not knowing about it and more importantly, thinking that they are monogamous and being faithful on his side. The emotional dynamics of what takes place requires that the unsuspecting guy does not cheat or it disrupts the very fragile balance that the woman has worked so hard to create. I use the word balance because in many of the cases that I have had experience in, the women are not even really sure what they want. Not just from a sexual relationship but life in general.

03 The men that are being cheated on in some and/or most of the situations on some level serve a variety of utility purposes that the woman wants to avoid losing. It might be that he pays the mortgage on a very nice house, along with other bills. He could be a good father and provider for offspring that were created with him. The list goes on in that department and is not limited to the above items. In one case, the husband was exactly the kind of guy her parents wanted her to be married to and he fit all of the socio-economic requirments that at some point in her life were predetermined and somewhat out of her control. He just didn't know what to do with her cl*t and sexually.

04 In addition - the guy that is being cheated on could and/or does serve as a 'primary' source of emotional support or supply. It gives the cheating woman the freedom to go out and do whatever she wants, while knowing that he will always at least love her and still be there as long as he does not find out about the infidelity. Women in situations like that will often pursue a man that they want sexually without having to worry about ever wanting him for something more because they already have that and in the event they, as a woman that is cheating is rejected or let go of by the man they are having an affair with: the potential emotional injury is limited at the point in time it occurs because they have either the boyfriend, fiance or husband to immediately fall back on.

05 Then there is the excitement factor that an affair gives them in what might be (actual or percieved) a boring and routine life with the man they are with. That combined with the complex neuro-chemicals that are unleashed in the human brain that are associated with sexual intimacy (oxytocin, dompamine, endorphins, etc) is a powerful force that makes them initiate the behavior and often keep it going as long as they want. The days of experiencing the effects of lust and passion, through no fault of the guy they are with might have ended - leaving the woman confused about what to do, not ready to leave him and hurt him, but at the same time wanting to experience it again although unfortunately for the primary relationship, it requires another man

06 Lack of empathy and compassion for other people (could be narcissism along with some sociopathic traits and/or characteristics). A woman's inability to comprehend or know what the consequences of her actions involved along with ignoring the effect it would or could have on the man she is with if he ever found out. That problem is more systemic and ingrained in our society as a whole and is not just limited to women but has become far more prevelant in the last three decades in the US and most modern first world countries.

I've got more analysis to follow if needed but that is it in a nutshell.

Skydive utlaw. . .
This, exactly.

Women are stupid and need to be told what to do, especially sexually. You only need to be a moderately sweet talker and you can bang married women, women in relationships, women who are engaged etc etc. on and on.

It's sad, but true. Men simply take advantage of a good situation. Can't blame them.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Nearly everyone in California does drugs and lying/cheating are par for the course. I've come to expect it.
It makes me very sad to read this.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:27 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Quote:
Yeah, you're probably not going to find that in California, sorry. Try Oregon.

A good girl i once knew started doing drugs in California , it was sad to see her go...

Old 10-01-2012, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Ok, I read about 4 paragraphs and had to read no more to get it because I was one. I got burned a couple times before thinking I could help the women who I crossed paths with. In the end I lost my virginity and ability to trust, not understanding that they were just using me as a way to get what they were lacking at home as I thought I was going to get them away from bad situations. Thanks for the article!
DON'T TRUST ANYONE. Have you learned nothing? I don't trust women, I don't trust men. Even my best friend will throw me under the bus if it suits her. She has in the past, she will in the future unless I cut her off. I don't need another guy sweet talking me into fixing his car because he can't afford it only to find out he has a girlfriend he 'forgot' to mention. I'm unemployed and I just gave away $800 worth of work for free.

Screw them before they *********. That's my new motto.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Damn that's a depressing article. All I want is to be in a relationship that is like the one my greatgranparents had.
Your grandparents had very different values. Wait, let me restate that correctly: your grandparents had values.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships