Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2012, 03:44 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
FYI: not every guy is into Asian women.
She must think her ****** is at a premium......

Old 10-05-2012, 03:50 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
But you implied this is way outside the norm for black people.
Not all.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:18 PM

1,468 posts, read 2,152,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
She must think her ****** is at a premium......
You're a bit late to the party, that was discussed in several other posts in this same thread and I wrote back to them. Why would I think myself a premium when I live in an area with 60% Asians?

Old 10-06-2012, 01:08 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,841,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkisses87 View Post
I've never heard that stereotype about the race of a woman having an influence on the size of her vajayjay-so asians have the smallest and black women have the biggest? Hmmm...

I have heard the stereotype that thin woman with small hips typically have smaller vajayjays, and that thicker women with big hips have bigger vajayjays so they can take bigger penises. But I know women that really debunk those stereotypes(about hip and body size and the size of their vagina).
Hmmmm...it seems CD is the place to hear some strange stuff.

You ever hear this:Obese women have smaller vaginas because of all the fat covering the hole?
I heard that one courtesy of CD,in the fashion forum.

Old 10-06-2012, 04:23 AM

499 posts, read 756,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
I had some family in Windermere. There are the ones who WILL go out with other ethnicity though. There are a lot more racist people than people think.
Rejecting someone because of their race isn't "racist". People are allowed to be selective and date whoever they wish. Doesn't matter the reason. No one is allowed to come on your turf and tell you what your body should be attracted to. If they choose to venture off and date people who don't look like them, or people who do look like them, it should be their choice as to who, when, how and why.

Rejecting someone because of their weight, eye color, height, size of their nose, jaw is the same thing as rejecting race because they are being rejected because of their looks, and race has an effect on the looks category (you may not find dark, light, white, tan, brown skin as attractive). It could be because of stereotypes, but everyone is guilty of stereotyping when talking about the group they don't "prefer" (people stereotype fat people, short people, people with red hair, etc ALL THE TIME)

In a "free" society, the individual is in charge of sexual selection, not society. They will procreate with whomever they wish. If you want to society to be in charge of "sexual selection" then lets go back to Jim Crow, but this time expand it to all races.

Old 10-06-2012, 05:41 AM

297 posts, read 740,709 times
I won't be surprised if it happened to someone else as well but I have been rejected by members of my own race because of my race! What's up with that?

Old 10-06-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Hmmmm...it seems CD is the place to hear some strange stuff.

You ever hear this:Obese women have smaller vaginas because of all the fat covering the hole?
I heard that one courtesy of CD,in the fashion forum.
What

My mother might of gotten down with Dad more if that were true, and my kindergarten teacher. TMI maybe but they hadn't had sex for 20+ years.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:57 AM

8,928 posts, read 14,342,561 times
There's nothing wrong with rejecting someone because of their race. People can't help what they like, but actually telling that person that their race is the reason you won't date them just shows an utter lack of class.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlroadster View Post
I won't be surprised if it happened to someone else as well but I have been rejected by members of my own race because of my race! What's up with that?
Especially common with Asians, as I noted earlier. Even interethnicity...

Old 10-06-2012, 12:03 PM

297 posts, read 740,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Oh Elle View Post
Especially common with Asians, as I noted earlier. Even interethnicity...
In my case, it was because I didn't look like a specific kind of ethnicity. The specific verbiage was that I didn't look "enough" of it to be dateable. But if it was any kind of consolation, she told me I was a nice guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships