Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 04:40 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post
Lol. It bothers you huh? I've never ever ever had to "pay" for sex and actually, her sister hooked me up with her. See the insults? I don't have to "insult" you to get my point across which is why I say my presence bothers you.

I am 100% cool with you not being into short men Nyanna. It's your right and your preference, but you know what? I never complain about being alone and NOT getting dates.

Sure if I was taller I'd probably get more, but I get plenty now, so it makes me glad I'm not tall.
No, I just figured most very short men like yourself would have to pay for sex. But you proved me wrong. Good for you, Walter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 04:44 PM

499 posts, read 756,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
No, I just figured most very short men like yourself would have to pay for sex. But you proved me wrong. Good for you, Walter.

Lol. Funny you say that. Many of my taller friends HAVE paid for sex and go to places like DR, PR and Colombia to get it. My co-worker is 6'4 and Italian/Black and always brags about the new prosti he's banging. Ewwww.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Lol. Funny you say that. Many of my taller friends HAVE paid for sex and go to places like DR, PR and Colombia to get it. My co-worker is 6'4 and Italian/Black and always brags about the new prosti he's banging. Ewwww.
Tall men don't have to pay for sex though.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:
LMAO! Wow. Everything is black and white to you huh? I don't know what the stats are, but there are short guys who get PLENTY of play and short guys who get no play. There are PLENTY of tall guys (maybe way more) who get play and PLENTY who get none.

I don't know how many short guys pay for sex, but there are PLENTY of tall men who pay for it! Some of my friends have. Governor Spitzer of NY who is about 6' was thrown out for hiring plenty of prostitutes over many years. Plenty of tall guys are ugly and have women who refuse to sleep with them.

As I said, many of my taller friends have "bragged" about bagging prostitutes when traveling.

Then there are people who you always see in the news who hire prostitutes for whatever reason.

LOL @ "Tall men don't have to pay for sex though".

Old 10-02-2012, 05:13 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,255 times
Quote:
And most black women don't find short guys attractive.
That's actually 100% false.

Tried and tested

Old 10-02-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
That's actually 100% false.

Tried and tested
It's 100% true.

Many will settle for a short man but its not our preference.

Quote:
LMAO! Wow. Everything is black and white to you huh? I don't know what the stats are, but there are short guys who get PLENTY of play and short guys who get no play. There are PLENTY of tall guys (maybe way more) who get play and PLENTY who get none.

I don't know how many short guys pay for sex, but there are PLENTY of tall men who pay for it! Some of my friends have. Governor Spitzer of NY who is about 6' was thrown out for hiring plenty of prostitutes over many years. Plenty of tall guys are ugly and have women who refuse to sleep with them.

As I said, many of my taller friends have "bragged" about bagging prostitutes when traveling.

Then there are people who you always see in the news who hire prostitutes for whatever reason.

LOL @ "Tall men don't have to pay for sex though".
The short men who get a lot of play are probably wealthy.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
It's 100% true.

Many will settle for a short man but its not our preference.

The short men who get a lot of play are probably wealthy.
I like how Nyanna speaks for "all" black women lol.

I've had PLENTY of black women hit on me when going out. I've also had plenty of women tell me that shorter guys (in my height range) WERE their preference.

You need to get that everyone doesn't feel the same way about attraction.

I am not attracted to dark skinned women, but my friend, who is Jamaican ONLY dates and PREFERS dark skinned women (he's average at 5'9).

Old 10-02-2012, 05:18 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
So you would sooner sleep with a 6'3 Steve Buscemi than a 5'6 Tyson Beckford?

Old 10-02-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
I like how Nyanna speaks for "all" black women lol.

I've had PLENTY of black women hit on me when going out. I've also had plenty of women tell me that shorter guys (in my height range) WERE their preference.

You need to get that everyone doesn't feel the same way about attraction.
Interesting. I've never heard of a short man being any woman's preference, more like an acquired taste. Oh well..I guess I learn something new everyday.

Quote:

I am not attracted to dark skinned women, but my friend, who is Jamaican ONLY dates and PREFERS dark skinned women (he's average at 5'9).
5'9 is a decent height.

Quote:
So you would sooner sleep with a 6'3 Steve Buscemi than a 5'6 Tyson Beckford?
I googled Tyson's height and he is 6'0

Old 10-02-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Interesting. I've never heard of a short man being any woman's preference, more like an acquired taste. Oh well..I guess I learn something new everyday.

5'9 is a decent height.
My ex was 5'9 model thin and preferred dating shorter guys. I wasn't much shorter than her, but she preferred men 5'6-5'9

Not everyone thinks like you (thank god).

Everyone has their own preferences. Nothing is written in stone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships