Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 05:29 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
It's 100% true.

Many will settle for a short man but its not our preference.

The short men who get a lot of play are probably wealthy.
LOL I'll stop responding to this thread now.

Because, in my experience, this is absolutely false.

Go back to the looney bin, nyanna.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 05:30 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post
My ex was 5'9 model thin and preferred dating shorter guys. I wasn't much shorter than her, but she preferred men 5'6-5'9

Not everyone thinks like you (thank god).

Everyone has their own preferences. Nothing is written in stone.
Well, I'm 5'8 and average sized and I prefer dating taller men. Deal with it. You always argue with me about this. Just because i'm a darkskinned black woman doesn't mean I HAVE to date a short man in order to find happiness.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:35 PM

499 posts, read 756,436 times
Quote:
Well, I'm 5'8 and average sized and I prefer dating taller men. Deal with it. You always argue with me about this. Just because i'm a darkskinned black woman doesn't mean I HAVE to date a short man in order to find happiness.

Can you tell me where I said you "have" to date short men? I don't care if you want to date 10 ft tall aliens with penises the size of intercontinental ballistic missiles. It's your right to date whoever you want or find attractive.

I'm going to have to agree with CaptainJack87 that you're Looney and need meds lol.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Can you tell me where I said you "have" to date short men? I don't care if you want to date aliens with penises the size of intercontinental ballistic missiles. It's your right to date whoever you want or find attractive.

I'm going to have to agree with CaptainJack87 that you're Looney and need meds lol.
You do care about who I date otherwise why would you be arguing with me about this?

Just face it, deep down you really want me, and you're mad that you can't have me.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:39 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,102 times
Quote:

I googled Tyson's height and he is 6'0
I know, dear, it's a hypothetical. Would you really rather have a tall unattractive dude instead of a short sexy man? All other thing being equal, is height really that big of a deal?

810 posts, read 1,807,707 times
Nyanna, nobody will criticize you for having preferences. We all have preferences, and we all have differing views on attractiveness.

What we don't like about you, however, are the lengths that you go to do demonize the people who fall into your "unattractiveness" demographic. You lambast short men, hint at their inferiority, and will basically insult them, and once someone calls you out on that proceed to whine about "it's my right to have preferences!" Yes, you have a right, and no one is questioning that, but you don't need to be a gigantic jerk about it.

I feel sorry for you. Every thread you start is nothing more than a glorified pity party. You don't care about self-improvement, nor do you care about actually asking a question that you want answer. All you do is seek the answer that you want to hear, and whine when people tell you otherwise. You think the fact that guys aren't attracted to you has anything to do with your skin color? Maybe it has more to do with your ubiquitous whining, the fact that you have zero self-respect, and that you will play victim when someone doesn't find you attractive but have no problem with demonizing those that you yourself don't. Get help.

Quote:
You do care about who I date otherwise why would you be arguing with me about this?

Just face it, deep down you really want me, and you're mad that you can't have me.
Ewwwwwwwww. Hell no lol. Caramel complexion or better. No thanks. Lol.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby1925 View Post
Nyanna, nobody will criticize you for having preferences. We all have preferences, and we all have differing views on attractiveness.

What we don't like about you, however, are the lengths that you go to do demonize the people who fall into your "unattractiveness" demographic. You lambast short men, hint at their inferiority, and will basically insult them, and once someone calls you out on that proceed to whine about "it's my right to have preferences!" Yes, you have a right, and no one is questioning that, but you don't need to be a gigantic jerk about it.

I feel sorry for you. Every thread you start is nothing more than a glorified pity party. You don't care about self-improvement, nor do you care about actually asking a question that you want answer. All you do is seek the answer that you want to hear, and whine when people tell you otherwise. You think the fact that guys aren't attracted to you has anything to do with your skin color? Maybe it has more to do with your ubiquitous whining, the fact that you have zero self-respect, and that you will play victim when someone doesn't find you attractive but have no problem with demonizing those that you yourself don't. Get help.
DING DING DING DING DING! We have a winner. That's EXACTLY what I've been saying all along.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Ewwwwwwwww. Hell no lol. Caramel complexion or better. No thanks. Lol.
You know you want to taste this chocolate. stop playing like you don't. That's why you're always arguing with me about my preference for tall men in every single thread.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
You know you want to taste this chocolate. stop playing like you don't. That's why you're always arguing with me about my preference for tall men in every single thread.
You're hopeless. No chocolate for me. So again, no thanks. Please read Gatsby's post above because it sums up what I've been saying. I'm cool with you loving tall men and only wanting tall men. Chase after all of them! I'm not into your type at allllllllllllllllllll
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships