Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 12:04 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
It's not about personal experience. It's about common sense, which you don't seem to have. Look, we've all seen your style of responses in other threads. I don't know if you are actually this naive/dense or if you're trying to come off as some cocky know who is probably still wet behind the ears.
Common sense yet you guys keep denying that older women have more experience than younger women. There is no reason to believe that older women ignored having sex for years while younger women became significantly more promiscuous.

Again I'm going to ask the same question, this time to you. True or False: The average 40 year old woman has had sex more times in her life than the average 20 year old woman?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2012, 12:08 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
Oh yeah, btw the vaginal wall stretches, but it snaps back to it's normal size after sex and after childbirth. If you think some 10 inch penis is going to stretch a woman bigger than a baby, you haven't seen a baby lately.

Not to mention the walls can be made tighter by doing kegel exercises.

Oh, and if a woman is "too tight" it means you haven't given enough foreplay as stated here which also states that penises do not make a vagina a cavern no matter what the size:

Demystifying the Vagina: Does Too Much Sex Make Her 'Loose'? - Los Angeles Sex, LA After Dark
I guess he thinks women who have lots of kids just sneeze and the baby just drops out lol. A 10" penis that is pencil-thin or average girth will hurt a woman no matter how "loose", as it will hit the pelvic wall. A 6" penis with more than ample girth is the difference. The vagina can stretch to it and acclimate but like you said, it doesn't stay stretched.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:11 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Common sense yet you guys keep denying that older women have more experience than younger women. There is no reason to believe that older women ignored having sex for years while younger women became significantly more promiscuous.

Again I'm going to ask the same question, this time to you. True or False: The average 40 year old woman has had sex more times in her life than the average 20 year old woman?
I wouldn't know because I don't go around measuring women's vaginas or ask how old they were when they started having sex and how many times a year. Since I can't use personal experience, how on Earth would I know the answer to his? Who is denying anything? We're denying that your "theories" are anywhere near accurate.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:19 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,834,574 times
An episiotomy can decrease the amount of pushing the mother must do during delivery. It can also decrease trauma to the vaginal tissues and expedite delivery of the baby when delivery is necessary quickly. Doctors who favor episiotomies argue that a surgical incision is easier to repair than a spontaneous irregular or extensive tear, and is likely to lead to a more favorable outcome with fewer complications:

Apparently the birds and bees wasn't one of your passed classes. You really should have an ounce of a clue about things before you spew, You know NOTHING about women, let alone their anatomy. I really feel sorry for whoever gets stuck with you as a partner..

Old 10-03-2012, 12:49 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,609,958 times
Quote:

There is no way to tell this. Just like you can't prove anything you're saying. It depends on too many factors so no one can prove anything one way or the other.

The point of this thread was sex gets better with age, and it does. But it has a lot more to do with reasons outside of the physical realm. It has more to do with maturity, comfort levels in our own skin, and how we approach sex. In our 20's the main goal is to just get off. As we get older the main goal is to please our partners, to enjoy every aspect of a sexual relationship, not just the goal of reaching an orgasm. None of which has anything at all to do with the non sensical stuff you posted.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:57 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,834,574 times
Quote:

COMMON SENSE?? You dare to use those two words?! Im sorry, no, You can't. If you don't have it, you can't rely on it...

Old 10-03-2012, 04:10 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times
Quote:
Age does correlate with miles. A 40 year old woman has had more chances to rack up numbers than a 20 year old. Its like saying that age doesn't correlate with money.
Age DOESN't correlate with money, capitol....look around....there's lots of poor elderly everywhere.....Also just because a woman is 40 doesn't mean she DID rack up more numbers does it?... Your posts are full of presuppositions...but you can assume anything you want I guess...it coulda been a real nice thread, but you've ruined it with your irrational fear ...weird!

Last edited by Keeper; 10-07-2012 at 07:02 AM..

Old 10-05-2012, 02:02 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,152,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Like a fine bottle of wine...
... if not properly looked after, it may well become corked...

Old 10-05-2012, 03:33 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,158,762 times
Well this thread escalated quickly.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:05 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,191,933 times
Please get back on the original topic. As a reminder this is a PG13 forum.

Report post rather than get into arguements with any member who violates the PG13 rating!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships