Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2012, 01:26 PM

691 posts, read 1,426,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPollard View Post
IPfan, did your mommy teach you that the world revolves around you and your needs?
How come none of you white knights give the whiny women these types of replies for?

Old 10-13-2012, 01:35 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
How come none of you white knights give the whiny women these types of replies for?
Possibly being the same reason none of the non white knights don't give the whiny men these types of replies..

Old 10-13-2012, 01:59 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
Ah, so any man that does not have clear mental illness is a white Knight? Interesting. You guys just get more psycho every day. My husband was right a long time ago. There's something wrong with any man that whines about women on the internet. Give it enough time and he'll showcase it.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:07 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Ah, so any man that does not have clear mental illness is a white Knight? Interesting. You guys just get more psycho every day. My husband was right a long time ago. There's something wrong with any man that whines about women on the internet. Give it enough time and he'll showcase it.
Seems more like a white knight is any guy that says anything remotely positive about women or does anything remotely positive for women without the expectation of sex.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Seems more like a white knight is any guy that says anything remotely positive about women or does anything remotely positive for women without the expectation of sex.
True. I think they're threatened by the men they call white knights as well. That, or perhaps they're jealous.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:15 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
True. I think they're threatened by the men they call white knights as well. That, or perhaps they're jealous.
They're jealous, because they see how popular those guys are among the women here, and they feel betrayed by their own gender, because the so-called knights aren't a party to their negativity, bitterness, and shallowness.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:20 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,987,260 times
I'm too damn awesome to be bitter and negative.

And I'm the guy those bitter man-clowns call a white knight.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:41 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,180,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPollard View Post
IPfan, did your mommy teach you that the world revolves around you and your needs?
Actions speak louder than words. How many days in the past 3 years have you spent working on Habitat for Humanity homes? How many trips did you take to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita hit? How much of your own money do you give to help people? Are you honestly a person who cares about others? Or are you some preachy, lecturing, condescending hypocrite whose world revolves around yourself even moreso than my world revolves around me? You strike me as the type of person who is oh-so-generous with other people's money, but doesn't spare a dime of your own. I'm no saint, but i am pretty proud of the charitable work i have done, and frankly, if you want to continue to throw stones, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and enlighten me as to what you are doing that is so great to help others so much?

Frankly, the women on this site aren't half as condescending as you are.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:45 PM

130 posts, read 365,421 times

TWY_S05_E24_ Broken Hearts and Burgers Part 1.mp4 - YouTube

I'm not 16, but I think this video pretty much sums it all..watch and enjoy lol

Old 10-13-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Actions speak louder than words. How many days in the past 3 years have you spent working on Habitat for Humanity homes? How many trips did you take to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita hit? How much of your own money do you give to help people? Are you honestly a person who cares about others? Or are you some preachy, lecturing, condescending hypocrite whose world revolves around yourself even moreso than my world revolves around me? You strike me as the type of person who is oh-so-generous with other people's money, but doesn't spare a dime of your own. I'm no saint, but i am pretty proud of the charitable work i have done, and frankly, if you want to continue to throw stones, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and enlighten me as to what you are doing that is so great to help others so much?

Frankly, the women on this site aren't half as condescending as you are.
While I'm a huge proponent of volunteer work and a compassionate approach to life, you have a desire to pretty much force women to have sex with you or at least to manipulate them against their will. All the good works in the world will not compensate for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships