Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2012, 03:25 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
No, its guys that defend women no matter what even if they're wrong, and/or give women a free pass on the same behavior they rip guys for.
Not in my experience with my environment and especially on this forum.

In my experience guys who have anything remotely positive to say about gals are white knights.
Don't think all women are b*tches- white knight.
Think women have something to offer in a relationship besides p*ssy- white knight.
Calling a guy out on his misogyny, bitterness, or resentment of gals- white knight.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:25 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Do you even read certain posts here? Because if you think there are no hateful women here then you are full of it. As for the rest of your post you are not better than anyone here. You're just as messed up as everyone else; those that constantly tell others to get help are in desperate need of it themselves.

Seriously, go back to your fantasy land, you belong there.
Yes, I read the posts here. There are two or three women on this forum that pretty much hate men and want nothing to do with them. That's not the case with problem males. They hate women, but want to force or manipulate women into sex with them. Big difference. And sorry little man, I'm simply not as messed up as you people. A person that hates, or is bitter about, an entire gender is just f*cked in the head. There's no way around it. And be clear, I don't tell people to get help. I think people should lay in the beds they make. You are exactly where you belong. That's how I see it.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:28 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Seems you did not read her post.

She didn't claim to think there are no hateful women here she did state "I do not see male bashing to the same degree of nutso filth as it is with female bashing."
This is SO TRUE! But I'm not seeing hateful women, either. Ok, maybe 1 or 2, Braun just reminded me. But not starting threads picking at men. What I'm seeing is lots of threads by men about women being worthless past whatever age, and I'm seeing women posting that it's not true. I'm not seeing any threads about men being worthless, prone to violence, or any other bashing or stereotyping. Not in a long time. It seems to be a very one-sided forum, especially lately. Not that we need more bashing. But why are there so many negative threads about women? (This isn't even taking into account all the ones that were closed or deleted recently.)

Old 10-13-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
In this thread a guy is considered ill or wrong for thinking women are taunting him and being arrogant by being attractive.

In this thread a guy is considered ill or wrong for thinking women should be nice and have sex with men because the men want it rather than out of mutual consent/desire.

I highly doubt the OP is considered ill or wrong for being frustrated about being treated like crap by the opposite sex.
What tipped it was his mention that he wants to fight for the change he wants in the world...that is to fight for having women have sex with men like him. He's just not sure what role he's going to play yet. That's crazy.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:30 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What tipped it was his mention that he wants to fight for the change he wants in the world...that is to fight for having women have sex with men like him. He's just not sure what role he's going to play yet. That's crazy.
The battle that needs to be fought is inside himself.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:31 PM

732 posts, read 1,046,070 times
Quote:
Do you even read certain posts here? Because if you think there are no hateful women here then you are full of it. As for the rest of your post you are not better than anyone here. You're just as messed up as everyone else; those that constantly tell others to get help are in desperate need of it themselves.

Seriously, go back to your fantasy land, you belong there.
I agree with you. The idea that this site has few angry, bitter women is lala land. There are NO posters here that indulge in more gender bashing than Jet Jockey, NY Anna or Doll's Eyes and guess what? They're all women (Allegedly).

Throw in a few boatloads more who are simply more passive-aggressive about it and you have a whole slew of angry women here. I'm beginning to think I'm at I-Village.

Don't know why the WK's cozy up to them so much. Maybe they think they're going to get cyber sex or something.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Possibly the role he'll play is rapist or coercer as he mentioned he wants to fight for women who are rich in sex to be nice to men who are poor in sex ala women have sex because men want them to. Seems he's overlooking my statement that there are prostitutes available for men who are poor in sex.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Not in my experience with my environment and especially on this forum.

In my experience guys who have anything remotely positive to say about gals are white knights.
Don't think all women are b*tches- white knight.
Think women have something to offer in a relationship besides p*ssy- white knight.
Calling a guy out on his misogyny, bitterness, or resentment of gals- white knight.
Spot on. And what these guys are doing in the end is just thrashing on other males. They're not showing their brothers any respect. They're not showing women respect. It's just all crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The battle that needs to be fought is inside himself.
...in a padded cell.
Quote:
Possibly the role he'll play is rapist or coercer as he mentioned he wants to fight for women who are rich in sex to be nice to men who are poor in sex ala women have sex because men want them to. Seems he's overlooking my statement that there are prostitutes available for men who are poor in sex.
I don't understand how Ram doesn't see this as gross/wrong.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is SO TRUE! But I'm not seeing hateful women, either. Ok, maybe 1 or 2, Braun just reminded me. But not starting threads picking at men. What I'm seeing is lots of threads by men about women being worthless past whatever age, and I'm seeing women posting that it's not true. I'm not seeing any threads about men being worthless, prone to violence, or any other bashing or stereotyping. Not in a long time. It seems to be a very one-sided forum, especially lately. Not that we need more bashing. But why are there so many negative threads about women? (This isn't even taking into account all the ones that were closed or deleted recently.)
Likely because there are so many guys that are entitled and so many guys who lack success with gals rather fault gals than do self-reflection. As well as in my opinion it seems it's natural and encouraged to hate gals at some level hence why often when guys talk of gals as commodities and bond over belittling gals.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
I agree with you. The idea that this site has few angry, bitter women is lala land. There are NO posters here that indulge in more gender bashing than Jet Jockey, NY Anna or Doll's Eyes and guess what? They're all women (Allegedly).

Throw in a few boatloads more who are simply more passive-aggressive about it and you have a whole slew of angry women here. I'm beginning to think I'm at I-Village.

Don't know why the WK's cozy up to them so much. Maybe they think they're going to get cyber sex or something.
Yet how many similar threads like the OPs are about men created by gals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships