Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 10:11 PM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
I can tell you are being sarcastic, what exactly is the problem telling her it was mine? What, am I doing to stand there and say "oh its my mommys hehe"
You didn't have to say anything about whose car it was, did you? Didn't even have to mention it. She was into you anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2012, 10:13 PM

1,468 posts, read 2,151,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
I predict this isn't going to end well when she finds out about the car. Not necessarily because you lied but because you aren't the rich guy you appeared to be who can whisk her away from her hated job and hated BMW.
That was my first thought as well. Do not be surprised if she suddenly balks and leaves completely since you really aren't as wealthy as you talked yourself to be.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:25 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
Nice way to meet a woman, tell her a lie first thing. You probably ended this situation before it even started. She is not going to be happy that almost the first thing out of your mouth is a lie. You should be honest with her about the car and see how she reacts from there.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:55 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
you already started off as a liar and don't even know this woman.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:00 AM

97 posts, read 132,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
She obviously doesn't give a rip about her current relationship, nor the unhealthiness of using someone new to break up with the old, and leaping from one guy to the next with no break in between either. I doubt the OP cares about the quality of person she is though...
Do you know her personally? Do you know what ties they have? Do you know how long they dated that she would would need some extraordinary amount of time in between?

Old 10-07-2012, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Nice way to meet a woman, tell her a lie first thing. You probably ended this situation before it even started. She is not going to be happy that almost the first thing out of your mouth is a lie. You should be honest with her about the car and see how she reacts from there.
Why is the car so important to you? Why?????

He is sharing the car payment with his mother as of today. Now what?

At that point who cares what belongs to who? She doesn't care! She drives a beam and is probably not interested in his car.

You don't even know where she got her car from. Maybe it was from an ex-husband.....

Old 10-07-2012, 02:06 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colione98 View Post
Why is the car so important to you? Why?????

He is sharing the car payment with his mother as of today. Now what?

At that point who cares what belongs to who? She doesn't care!

I agree BC. it's 'important' because it's a lie. plain and simple. although some people think lying isn't a big deal anymore. guess that's where you and the OP fall into.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I agree BC. it's 'important' because it's a lie. plain and simple. although some people think lying isn't a big deal anymore. guess that's where you and the OP fall into.

Thank goodness it was just a guess.... His question was when should he contact her. Not ask whether or not it was morally correct in him addressing who the car belongs to.

That's the problem. Instead of moving on to a thread that morally suits you, you want to attempt to define is moral character. When should he contact her was the question. Leave it at that.

If I ask you for the time, don't ask me why is that I don't have a watch on....... Just give me the time or move on if you wish not to....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships