Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 08:22 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,911,686 times

Advertisements

People are trying to help you.

They are trying to show you that, unless you are 15, a total douche, or both, your actions are unacceptable.
And all you can do is throw back "sexually frustrated" ?

Please. I bet most of the folks who are responding to you get more action in a week than you've had in your life.

Spare the pre-school insults, and learn from people who've been there.
If you want to throw insults about, and be obstinate, then you sure as Hell better pull up your big boy pants up and expect some of it to be returned at you with interest........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
People aren't giving constructive criticism.

See: the post right below yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2012, 08:24 AM

471 posts, read 480,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post

They are trying to show you that, unless you are 15, a total douche, or both, your actions are unacceptable.

Please. I bet most of the folks who are responding to you get more action in a week than you've had in your life.

So pray tel me how they are "unacceptable"?

I have access to all my parents cars, and all I said was "I like you BMW, not as much as I like my Lexus though " and that was that.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,517,037 times
My only advice is this...keep your stories straight. The reason why I don't tell even little white lies when talking to women, is because they remember every word you say. No matter how small the detail, they remember. She is going to ask questions of what you do for work, basically implying how you are paying for the lexus, which in turn will add on more questions, creating more lies. I'm not knocking your hustle, you just better make sure you are on your toes, cause she will embarrass you, if you're not.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 AM

365 posts, read 643,865 times
Quote:
Im driving home from my night class in my mom's Lexus. Im pulling into the station and a white woman filling up her white BMW 5 series smiles at me. I thought it was kinda odd, but I pulled up at the pump next to her.

She says hello, and I ask her how she is doing, and she says she just got back from Vegas for a trade show. She is really exhausted, doesn't like her job etc etc.

We continue talking about work etc. We talk about our cars (yes, I told her it was my Lexus, not my mom's) and she said she hates her BMW, always getting repaired.

I was really surprised/pleased with how things were going, so I asked for her number and if she wanted to get together sometime to get to know each other better. She said she is seeing someone, but she was going to break it off soon anyways.

I didn't have my phone on me, for the first time ever, I left it at home. So she wrote her number on a piece of paper.

Then we parted ways. One of the most relaxing convos Ive had with a woman, 1 because she approached me, and 2 cause she was older.

When should I text her?
You haven't already? I think she is interested in you. When you tell her it's your Moms car and you still live at home. She is going to laugh and find it refreshing that you were honest.

Lock the door and tell mom to not disturb you. You will be having a lot of sex this weekend.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I'm not. I'm laughing my butt off.
So what exactly did I do wrong?

Maybe you can polish some Eagles Super Bowl rings while you think about it.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
My only advice is this...keep your stories straight. The reason why I don't tell even little white lies when talking to women, is because they remember every word you say. No matter how small the detail, they remember. She is going to ask questions of what you do for work, basically implying how you are paying for the lexus, which in turn will add on more questions, creating more lies. I'm not knocking your hustle, you just better make sure you are on your toes, cause she will embarrass you, if you're not.
Thanks!

Already told her what I do (Marketing firm, did not lie) but that wouldn't be enough to afford the car. If she asks I'll say investments.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:29 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,769,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post

If you want to throw insults about, and be obstinate, then you sure as Hell better pull up your big boy pants up and expect some of it to be returned at you with interest........
Lol @ big boy pants. Hmmm he may be 15?

Old 10-03-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol @ big boy pants. Hmmm he may be 15?
What are you, like 55?

Old 10-03-2012, 08:33 AM

Everyone criticizing me has been focusing on the car. No criticism on the approach, the convo or anything else. That's not constructive, that's bitter.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:33 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,673,674 times
Quote:
She said she is seeing someone, but she was going to break it off soon anyways.
she sounds like FWB material
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships