Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2012, 09:51 AM

482 posts, read 798,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
A lot of women who have sex with other women don't identify as lesbians, but somehow they get away with it.
Yes because women can do that, however men cannot. I really wish these gay men would get a grip on reality, and come to terms they are NOT ****ing a "STRAIGHT MAN" they are indeed ****ing another gay man, that is lying about his sexuality. I do not give a **** how many ways these gay men try to convince straight women, they are ****ing straight men when that is not the case.Gay men need to get back into the real world, you cannot **** a **** blown straight man unless you commit rape

Old 10-05-2012, 10:35 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
I suppose I would identify as bi with more heterosexual tendencies, allow me to explain....
You know being a bi-sexual male is the kiss of death with almost 100% of the female population. You will have supposed enlightened women who support they're Gay and bi-sexual friends, attend gay pride events, but when it comes to the topic of dating a bi-sexual man it's: "No Effing way". How quick a supposed open minded person turns into a Bigot is amazing

Old 10-05-2012, 10:42 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,099,291 times
hmmmm....
A lot of people seem to feel the need to assert over and over again that Men are either straight or gay, and there is no middle ground, and any man who engages in any same-sex behavior is gay.
Sounds like maybe THEY have some issues...

Old 10-05-2012, 10:46 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You know being a bi-sexual male is the kiss of death with almost 100% of the female population. You will have supposed enlightened women who support they're Gay and bi-sexual friends, attend gay pride events, but when it comes to the topic of dating a bi-sexual man it's: "No Effing way". How quick a supposed open minded person turns into a Bigot is amazing
I don't think not wanting to date a bisexual man makes me a "bigot" and if it does, I don't care.

Old 10-05-2012, 10:57 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I don't think not wanting to date a bisexual man makes me a "bigot" and if it does, I don't care.
No real surprise since this is a common response, I'm open minded 'except?'. That actually describes most of the female population that supports thier GLBT friends, declares themselves completely open minded, except this one exclusion.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:03 AM

482 posts, read 798,949 times
Quote:
You know,someone can be open minded, and support something without actually wanting to be involved with it.Why is it such a problem for straight girls to have gay/bi male friends,but do not want to date one? Does that make her a bigot because she have a preference? I am not understanding your logic here.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:08 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
Have to disagree. Just because I'm open minded means I don't discriminate against those who choose that lifestyle. It doesn't mean I'm a bigot because I won't date a man that's bi-sexual. That's my preference. I wouldn't turn them away from friendships or hanging out together. I support gay friends all the time. Does that mean I have to go out now and start hooking up with women?

Old 10-05-2012, 11:14 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
No real surprise since this is a common response, I'm open minded 'except?'. That actually describes most of the female population that supports thier GLBT friends, declares themselves completely open minded, except this one exclusion.
I'm not going to be "open minded" when it comes to my health and I will exclude anyone from my dating pool who I believe poses an unnecessary risk.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:27 AM

550 posts, read 984,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Yes because women can do that, however men cannot. I really wish these gay men would get a grip on reality, and come to terms they are NOT ****ing a "STRAIGHT MAN" they are indeed ****ing another gay man, that is lying about his sexuality. I do not give a **** how many ways these gay men try to convince straight women, they are ****ing straight men when that is not the case.Gay men need to get back into the real world, you cannot **** a **** blown straight man unless you commit rape

Really? How so? Why the double standards? LOL If a man has sex with a man, he's gay. But if a woman has sex with a woman, she's not? Sounds like twisted logic to me, not reality.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:30 AM

550 posts, read 984,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I'm not going to be "open minded" when it comes to my health and I will exclude anyone from my dating pool who I believe poses an unnecessary risk.

Sorry, but STD's don't discriminate. Why should you? Any man, gay or straight, can have health risks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships