Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2012, 03:50 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,851,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
You need to find new friends.
Walking down the street you would never know there so normal on the surface but then again isn't everybody. I don't really think about it so it doesn't bother me...and they know not to bring it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2012, 10:49 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,478,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
I know a few people with strange fetishes....

One of my friends likes to blank his dog nightly or the dog does him...., he revealed it to me while he was drunk I didn't believe him intill he showed me the videos.....I was shocked....but for some reason that doesn't bother me....I guess its because its a dog and dogs do weird things to begin with.

I know alot of Furries , but most aren't into the Sex aspect of it , or so they say...same with the plushies although I found one of my friends "Mating" videos online....aka Fursuit sex....

Ive dated a few ppl into watersports....but they knew never to push me on it....since it wasn't my thing....
Your friend could be arrested, that is considered animal abuse.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:14 AM

12,380 posts, read 26,851,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Your friend could be arrested, that is considered animal abuse.
I looked it up it varies from state to state , in 20 states its not even a crime...and in the rest.its a fine or some jail time in some states but its hard to prove animal abuse.... I looked up the stats... I think part of the reason why he has sex with his dog is due to his autism , its not exactly easy getting a girl...or guy at least the way hes doing it....

Old 11-10-2012, 07:56 AM

3,111 posts, read 8,054,582 times
Quote:
I looked it up it varies from state to state , in 20 states its not even a crime...and in the rest.its a fine or some jail time in some states but its hard to prove animal abuse.... I looked up the stats... I think part of the reason why he has sex with his dog is due to his autism , its not exactly easy getting a girl...or guy at least the way hes doing it....
I'm pretty open minded, but that is disgusting. What's even stranger, is that he has video and showed it to you.

I guess if he has autism, it explains some, but why is he video taping it??

Old 11-10-2012, 08:01 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
There's alot of weirdos

Old 11-10-2012, 08:06 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,595,073 times
On a blind date she told me she liked sitting in a bathtub and being pissed on by a white guy.

Not something I think you'd share on a first date...she also still lived with her mother.

I did not call her back.

Old 11-10-2012, 07:21 PM

51 posts, read 73,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Anyone ever heard of a navel fetish? Getting turned on by bellybuttons. I guess it's a thing. A guy I went out with fairly recently had one big-time. He would get overly excited at the sight of my navel and navel jewelry, to the point to where he kept telling me over and over that I had a sexy one and asked if he could touch/poke it, and caress my navel jewelry. It was a little creepy, I have to admit!
I don’t have a navel fetish but I find it to be very attractive but I do love oral sex, I could go down on a girl for the fun in it turns me on so much, but that’s as close as I get to a navel fetish.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:48 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,137 times
BBWs, grannies (like 55+), and muscle chicks.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:59 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,478,979 times
Quote:
I find it a little odd that you are looking up the laws of each state for molesting animals. It is still disgusting and abusive. I have 3 sons with autism and believe me, this would never occur to them for a moment. I think that is a cop out, the guy is just plain demented.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:14 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,302,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I find it a little odd that you are looking up the laws of each state for molesting animals. It is still disgusting and abusive. I have 3 sons with autism and believe me, this would never occur to them for a moment. I think that is a cop out, the guy is just plain demented.

What's more odd?

That one would look up the laws regarding animal molestation on the internet

OR

"So...I have sex with my dog"
"No you don't"
"Yes I do"
"No you don't"
"I have video. Want to see?"
"I guess..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships