Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2012, 03:17 AM

1 posts, read 818 times

Advertisements

Well I have been dating my boyfriend for awhile and I always go back to one incident that happen a few years ago with his old friend. .Anyway I remember finding pictures of her on his computer and his phone and he never had pics of me or anything and he would say she "sent" these photos to him. I never believed that but she also was the type of girl to talk and flirt with alot of guys. So then i find out she told him that he doesn't love her anymore and that she doesn't feel like they are friends. And he told her that he loved her and nothing could change that!! So since then I never felt like I was the one he really loved like i was "second choice. I don't feel the same anymore now I dont know what to do. Idk why I can't just forget about it:/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 03:42 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,421,377 times
Have a threesome, problem solved!

Old 10-07-2012, 04:59 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,716,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Have a threesome, problem solved!

Or a onesome.

Old 10-07-2012, 05:19 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,421,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Or a onesome.
True-dat

Old 10-07-2012, 06:16 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,123,200 times
It's understandable you are concerned. He is receiving pictures of her and telling her he loves her. Many men and woman are friends and are in committed relationships, But this is pushing it. You need to sit him down and find out if he is committed to being with just you, And hear from his mouth honestly if he has feelings for her that are present. Do not let him just dismiss it as you not trusting him, Or being insecure. You mention "friend." Do they have a history together that goes beyond friendship as well?

Old 10-07-2012, 06:21 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,824,041 times
Just get over it or break up.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:25 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,207,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girrl21 View Post
Well I have been dating my boyfriend for awhile and I always go back to one incident that happen a few years ago with his old friend. .Anyway I remember finding pictures of her on his computer and his phone and he never had pics of me or anything and he would say she "sent" these photos to him. I never believed that but she also was the type of girl to talk and flirt with alot of guys. So then i find out she told him that he doesn't love her anymore and that she doesn't feel like they are friends. And he told her that he loved her and nothing could change that!! So since then I never felt like I was the one he really loved like i was "second choice. I don't feel the same anymore now I dont know what to do. Idk why I can't just forget about it:/

The incident happened a "few years ago" and you are STILL feeling like you are "second choice" but you STILL DON'T KNOW what to do about it and you didn't believe what he told you about the photos in the first place? Okay, start at the beginning, first why are you looking at his personal computer and his phone? None of your concern what is there, next if you did not believe him several years ago why are you still with him? Next, if you have felt like second choice since you found the photos several years ago why are you still with him? What part of this situation are you confused about?

Old 10-07-2012, 06:27 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,194,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girrl21 View Post

This happened a few years ago. Either get over it or move on.

And how did you "find" the pictures? Were you snooping on his computer and phone?

And how did you "find out" that he told her he loved her? Were you snooping around when you discovered that, too?

Old 10-07-2012, 05:50 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,577,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Just get over it or break up.
This.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:15 AM

1,468 posts, read 2,150,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
This.
Eh yeah, not many options. Learn to let go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships