Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 09:57 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Interesting article. Maybe the old movies reflect FEMALE as much as MALE fantasies.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsettenurb View Post
I've been on dates with guys who seemed afraid to touch me, and that wasn't cute. A guy who takes charge and is clear about his attraction towards me through his actions is way more attractive. I know a ton of girls who would love to be pushed against a wall every once in a while by a guy overcome with passion. I don't know any girl who wants to be raped, though, and me and my friends talk pretty openly about our preferences. :P haha. Dominance and aggressiveness is one thing, but there is really a fine line between sexy and scary. Boundaries need to be established and respected. Light hair pulling = good. Slapping a girl around = not so much.
That's me. This whole sexual harassment thing has made me wary to even touch women. I think we're in the opposite extreme.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:59 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,660,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Interesting article. Maybe the old movies reflect FEMALE as much as MALE fantasies.
I dunno of any men who fantasize about raping, it's really an act of desperation (similar to using a prostitute). As a man, I like to feel wanted and desired. Whenever I role played the part of the "rapist" I always had problems keeping aroused. Now I don't bother, if a girl even hints at it I take it as we're sexually incompatible and move on.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:59 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Man wants woman. At first woman seems to rejects him, fights.etc, but then at least seems to give up and then passionately kiss him back. Maybe she was actually attracted to him but had to be coerced into displaying it. Either way this wouldn't fly today.
I'd say she was actually attracted to him. Some women love to fight and then make up with sex. Makes things exciting. :P

Old 10-07-2012, 10:09 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,870,090 times
I'm so glad I'm not a woman! And you know I love the wimmin, but the crazy **** that (some) of y'all have got going on in your head and the biology behind it is a little repulsive. Why in the hell did I google this?

Rape, Fantasies, and Female Arousal

Old 10-07-2012, 10:10 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
This thread is awkward.

Yeah be dominant, grab her hair when she's bent over, smack her arse and turn it red. Be a little rough.

Unless she says otherwise, don't grab her neck and do some asfixiation crap. Don't assume that smacking her in the face is going to get her turned on. If she wants it rough, grab her by the shoulders and slam away and make her feel everything, or put her into a crazy position that she probably has never been in before.

I don't think I'll ever choke someone or smack someone in the face during, but just about everything else is game.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I'm so glad I'm not a woman! And you know I love the wimmin, but the crazy **** that (some) of y'all have got going on in your head and the biology behind it is a little repulsive. Why in the hell did I google this?

Rape, Fantasies, and Female Arousal
That's hogwash.

If you really examined these so-called rape fantasies closer, you would find that she wants it, which would mean it's not rape and not against her consent, and more importantly, what would cause her to be aroused (lubricated - sorry if this is vulgar) during sex. Not to mention if it's with her boyfriend/husband/lover she already knows, it is safe and not a violation.

Like someone said earlier, I think the fantasy is about overwhelming desire.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I don't think I'll ever choke someone or smack someone in the face during, but just about everything else is game.
I definitely don't get women who feel like they have to experience pain in order to feel dominated.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:22 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I definitely don't get women who feel like they have to experience pain in order to feel dominated.
I don't think I could ever date a woman who likes pain in the sack. I get a little rough when I rev up and dominate in bed and all, but I'd get turned off if she said "Smack me in the face!!!" or something like that.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I'd say she was actually attracted to him. Some women love to fight and then make up with sex. Makes things exciting. :P
Yes I think it's some of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships