Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 10:22 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,166,491 times

Advertisements

I'm I one of the few women who isn't interest in ever forming a relationship with a stud?

Unless, he actually never revealed this and played it good, then I were to hypothetically speaking married him then it's a different story. In this case I was fooled but might reconsider depending on the case. But that's not to say I would still be upset.

Otherwise, I won't take a man that slept around in his youth and suddenly wants to find his decent woman? I feel strong about this because I've only been with 1 man, that being my ex bf. Therefore the less, the better.

I won't take a 25-30 old year-old man whose number is so high. Maybe at most 7, which should be average. But it would be great if I found my male counterpart. So yes, I do mind the past. Most of them even want a decent woman that doesn't have a high number. Guess what? I expect the same in return.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 10:27 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,414,746 times
I've always been one to believe that we tend to attract partners who are similar to us on different levels.

There's a quote that people say and sorta meant as a joke: "We attract our level of ****edupness."

Sure, no one's perfect. I think we do tend to attract people who share similar qualities we have.

Values, life experiences, childhood background, family ties, all these relationship constellations all somehow go in synch with what we put out and in return attract.

So if said guy was a stud, I'd think on some level you can kinda tell. Smooth operators aren't that smooth.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat949 View Post
Values, life experiences, childhood background, family ties, all these relationship constellations all somehow go in synch with what we put out and in return attract.

So if said guy was a stud, I'd think on some level you can kinda tell. Smooth operators aren't that smooth.
Yeah, I sick of tired of hearing the ''Bro get laid'' posts on other sites as if you were buying an ice-cream or eating popcorn.

I'm also tired how some think saying a high number will get all of us impressed. Not me. I would be immediately grossed out. As for those women that like that, they are either party animals themselves and don't care, have personal issues, don't mind, or have little values.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:35 PM

48,521 posts, read 34,843,322 times
You don't want to be put out to pasture with a stud? Totally understand.

Lol. Really, how would you ever know how many woman a man has been with? You only know what he tells you.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Lol. Really, how would you ever know how many woman a man has been with? You only know what he tells you.
And I wouldn't like being lied to. Sexual compatibility is a must to me.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:38 PM

2,089 posts, read 3,906,520 times
Well, if you haven't had a stud, you obviously don't know what you're missing.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:39 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,255 times
What if he gave you ridiculous orgasms?

Old 10-07-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbo1957 View Post
Well, if you haven't had a stud, you obvuiously don't know what you're missing.
I don't like the idea of being a man one out of many woman. It tells me he isn't a stable individual because if you have to keep changing people during your youth, then it's not really the norm.

So yes I'm looking for a man that's doesn't regard sex as a ''I'm gonna go to a bar and get laid'' (random woman he'll never see again anyways).

Old 10-07-2012, 10:42 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,414,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laychick View Post
Yeah, I sick of tired of hearing the ''Bro get laid'' posts on other sites as if you were buying an ice-cream or eating popcorn.

I'm also tired how some think saying a high number will get all of us impressed. Not me. I would be immediately grossed out. As for those women that like that, they are either party animals themselves and don't care, have personal issues, don't mind, or have little values.
Yeah- you're definitely NOT missing out. I dated a guy who let's say was pretty well-endowed down there. He wasn't that great in bed, and turns out (we were friends for a long time after we broke up), he's a total manwhore. Which is okay. Kuddos for him, but just cus someone is high in numbers doesn't mean they're that great in bed.

Be glad you know what you want, and don't compromise. Half of the times, girls I know who are all about first night hook-ups and one night stands are looking for what most people look for- a steady.

Least you know you're not lying to yourself. Mad props!

Old 10-07-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
What if he gave you ridiculous orgasms?
I would have to be a total retard to even continue hanging out with him. In addition, I can reach that on my own.

Like stated, the only exception would be if it actually led to the final step being marriage and he lied to me all that time and I found out. Then it would suck. I would then questioned myself why I didn't see this on time. But I doubt this would happen. I would be able to tell right away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships