Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 08:01 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,252,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
You've already answered your own question! Remember this -

Without the enhancements I barely get any attention from men. Men are so shallow. The only way they notice you is if you have big breasts/big butt or something that will grab their attention. People say love yourself the way you are..a woman doesn't need major enhancements to get attention from men..but that isn't true. My normal self obviously is not good enough
I'm reposting because you ignored my reply.

You have already got a thread on here telling us how to attract men by stuffing your booty.

So which is it? You can attract men by stuffing, or not?

A few days ago some paper towel was all you needed, what's changed?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 08:05 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,861,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Why does average mean overweight??? I am not overweight.
Average is overweight in America these days (this holds for both genders though, not singling out women here).

Frankly though, if you're thin AND you don't get any substantial male interest you must be coming off as outwardly hostile or doing something very, very wrong in terms of demeanor.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:07 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,107,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I'm reposting because you ignored my reply.

You have already got a thread on here telling us how to attract men by stuffing your booty.

So which is it? You can attract men by stuffing, or not?

A few days ago some paper towel was all you needed, what's changed?

You think it sounds feasible for me to go through rolls and rolls of paper towel everyday just to attract a man?

Old 10-08-2012, 08:08 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,107,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALackOfCreativity View Post
Average is overweight in America these days (this holds for both genders though, not singling out women here).

Frankly though, if you're thin AND you don't get any substantial male interest you must be coming off as outwardly hostile or doing something very, very wrong in terms of demeanor.
Average is not overweight. That is your definition of it. You can be thin and be average at the same time. Not every thin woman is a bombshell

Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
You think it sounds feasible for me to go through rolls and rolls of paper towel everyday just to attract a man?
I don't know, it was your brainchild.

You were so proud you started a thread about it.

You tell me why all of a sudden you've forgotten that thread?

Old 10-08-2012, 08:10 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,197,758 times
Am I the only man that doesn't get why some women think that large breasts and a curve ass is required to look good? I know plenty of women who were thin and had neither but were still shapely and attractive.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:13 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,548,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Am I the only man that doesn't get why some women think that large breasts and a curve ass is required to look good? I know plenty of women who were thin and had neither but were still shapely and attractive.
Because that's what you're attracted to, considering you bring it up all the time. You like 'fit and thin' women, not every man does.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:14 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,361,738 times
Quote:
You're in a room full of pretty/beautiful women...
Your definition of "beautiful" must be very low indeed. There are very few truly beautiful women (same with men) in the world. Pretty women? Sure. Women with great bods, yes again. But beautiful is quite rare. So it's a very safe bet that unless you're in the entertainment industry, you have never been in a room FULL of "beautiful" men or women.

Quote:
Am I the only man that doesn't get why some women think that large breasts and a curve ass is required to look good?
Nope. My husband is repulsed by women with huge asses, he finds them fat. Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams are fat by his standards. Plenty of men find huge butts sickening.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:16 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,861,130 times
Quote:
Average is not overweight. That is your definition of it. You can be thin and be average at the same time. Not every thin woman is a bombshell
I'm using the medical definitions, which further lean toward being too generous for everyone except beyond-casual weight-lifters. Not every thin woman is a bombshell, but, bar major facial flaws/disfigurement (and no, moderate acne or a big nose or whatever does not count) or a very off-putting vibe, a thin women in her twenties IS going to get a fair deal of male attention, simply by sheer virtue of attractiveness relative to the dating pool as a whole.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:17 PM

I don't like a big butt myself.

I saw a photo of K Kartrashian from behind and thought "I would hate having that follow me everywhere like a red headed step child" regarding the lumps of (alleged) flesh on her 'tocks.

A breeding ground for cellulite, a big arse will often double in volume and move down the thigh area, where it also sets up a cellulite installation, before moving on to the camel toe.

If I was a guy a big arse would scare me. It's just so HONGRAY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships