Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 08:09 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,648,869 times

Advertisements

Sorry to say it OP but you sound like a self centred ass who really doesn't care about other people unless they are actively entertaining you. Grow up and stop deluding yourself that you are some kind of great guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 04:29 PM

6 posts, read 10,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Sorry to say it OP but you sound like a self centred ass who really doesn't care about other people unless they are actively entertaining you. Grow up and stop deluding yourself that you are some kind of great guy.
maybe you're right, maybe I suck.

I've just spent 3 years being an emotional cushion for countless people and it got me nowhere. Why should I continue to repeat the same story and have the same stuff happen. I could probably screenshot you the conversation we had tbf, I said I was concerned for her, but it's not my business what happens with her friends or her personal lives.
How, after meeting up with her twice, can she be THAT comfortable with telling me what's emotionally wrong with her, what she's worried about etc? it's ridiculous, and believe it or not, after 3 years of it from various different people, I'm sick of listening to people bang on at me about their problems. It happens on every first date I go on, and with all my friends.

Obviously, I can't be that self centered if people can trust me that quickly. I've gone from giving advice to taking little notice -.-

Old 10-13-2012, 04:52 PM

864 posts, read 1,450,433 times
I found it very difficult to read. And the term "bang on"...alrighty then.

Old 10-13-2012, 05:09 PM

11,378 posts, read 24,375,940 times
Find another girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships